Cuatro

It was another day and I was back at Chilton

It was another day and I was back at Chilton. Y'know the funny thing is.. im not even sure where I want to go to college. The athletes in middle school sure as hell knew, but me the prestigious, straight A' student had no idea where she wanted to end up.

Key word wanted. My mom and grandma, mostly grandma had figured out where I was going already, that would be Princeton. I guess I'll just have to explore more on my choices and see if i can find something for myself.. and if they'd approve id be grateful.
But do i even care? It never really occured to me to care. The interest just came and go.

I want to be something along the lines of film. Though, i never cared the much to find out what, because i was scared I wouldnt find exactly what i wanted. You must know that you can never have exactly and precisely what you want.

There i sat staring at the window in content. Well, it was content until a certain someone caught my attention.

"Suzyy.." The blondie says in a sing-song voice.
What the hell i dont even look like a suzy.
This will drive me crazy.

"Tristan. Would you like me to call you Borris or something."

He gives me a 'what the hell' look.
"Thats doesn't make sense." He replies.

"Yeah. The point." I nod.

"Well, aslong as Its only you..."

"Dont pull that-" I'm interrupted when i hear someone call my name.
"Oh Louise! Hi!"

"Hi, talk to me for a minute." She looks uneasy..?

I glance back over at Tristan and get up to talk to Louise.

"Whats wrong, Louise?" I ask in concern.

"Were you just talking to Tristan?" She asks with a distraught face.

"Well.. yeah. I guess i was."

"You know, Paris kinda has a thing for him and i guess she likes you. You'll get on her bad side if you know.."

I stare at her in disbelief.
"I.. Tristan in not my friend.. and Paris.. i dont care what she says. I barely know her. Thats not my problem. If she likes Tristan then she should ask him out or something not my business." I stuff my hands in my pockets.
"Is that all?" I ask .

"Well, yeah. Also, i was just trying to let you know."

"It doesnt occur to me why though?" I ask, sighing.

"I thought you wanted to be friends with us." She answers.

"With you sure. Paris seemed nice.. i guess. i mean, but i dont get it.. Is Tristan like her property or something?"

"Whats going on?" Paris asked from behind Louise.
"Are you guys talking about me?"

"No." Louise answers.