CHAPTER 7: THE WAY OF WATER

Start from the beginning

(Or you could like just not save him 😗)

"Neteyam?" Jake gasps out his vision not fully clear, and his mind racing around his oldest son. Whom in which he thinks has left him life, forever. "No dad it's Lo'ak."

Frowning his brows slightly. "Oh Lo'ak..." Looking at his son with sympathy. "I'm sorry about neteyam it's all my fault." Taking the blame for what has happened for his brother. That's always what he would do.

"Just focus. Just focus on getting out!" The boy gazed around the area, a creaking sound coming from a barred window as water filled the air pocket.

Kiri swam through a cafeteria, finally finding her mother and sister, but with the water rising it would be hard to find her way back through the darkness of the submerged ship.

Spider made it out of the ship, looking up he pulled his life vest, inflating it. 

"We're losing the air pocket, dad we gotta move." The window how was under the water, light no longer shining into the air pocket. 

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Jake struggled to stay above the water, holding into a pipe and sadly gazing at his son. "Do you know the way out?" He panted out. "Yes, but dad it's gonna be a long breath away." He informed his father.

"I can't make it, but you can. You gotta go right now." Disregarding his son's protest. "No, I can't lose you too dad, please."

All the lights go out throughout the ship, leaving the sully family in the total abis of the dark sea.

.・゜゜・

Y/N ran her hand along the group of fish. A shiver rushed down her spine, a sign from the all seeing. The glowing dots on her face flashed with her connections, the glowing of the fish making it seem like stars filled her teal eyes.

Directing her hand down she changed the fishes rout, disbursing them through the different sections of the demon ship.

.・゜゜・

"You just need to slow your heart down. Be real calm. Breath from here. Hey, breath from here" Lo'ak instructed his father, placing his hand onto jake's stomach. Taking deep breaths, helping instruct calm breathing.