Grillby

"GOOD MORNING HUMAN!" Papyrus's voice rung through your ears. "Good morning Papyrus." you said. "Hey donut, you were crying your sleep. What's wrong?" you stayed silent. You weren't sure if it was real or not.

"Just a bad dream." you told Sans. "If you say so." Papyrus came in with a bowl of spaghetti. "HUMAN I HAVE MADE A BOWL OF SPAGHETTI, I DARE YOU TO TRY IT." you took the bowl and fork(or chopsticks)

"UMAI!" you screamed. "Is that a good thing?" "It means delicious in Japanese." you told them. "YOU SPEAK JAPANES HUMAN?" Papyrus questioned. "Hai." you said. 

"Hey donut, wanna go to Grillby's today?" Sans got up, "Wakatta (okay)!" you exclaimed. "Yeah just keep speaking japanese." 

-at Grillby's-

You walked and was greeted by Grillby. You looked at him up and down, for fire he was kinda hot, no pun intened.

"So whaddya want? Burger? Fries?" you and Sans sat down. "I could have burger." you said with a smile. "That souns pretty good. Grillby, we'll have a double order of burg."

"Who's this, Sans?" you got up from the chair, "Y/n Rengoku, flame Hashira." you bowed. "She's not from here." Sans told him. "I see..what's a hashira?"

"Hashira is a noun meaning 'pillar' or 'post' in Japanese. The Hashira are the highest ranking combatants in the Demon Slayer Corps. As such, they are the organization's most elite and powerful warriors who each serve a pivotal role in their war against Muzan Kibutsuji and the Twelve Kizuki."

"Demon Slayer?" Grillby said. "Hai. I slayed demons when I was on the surface world. I had three students. Young Kamado, young Agatsuma, young boar....and young Kamado's little sister." you went from happy to upset.

"If I may ask...what are you doing down here if you live up there?" you stayed silent. "You don't need to tell us if you're uncomfortable with it, okay donut?" you gave him a soft smile. "Arigato, young skeleton."

"I'm older than you." you rolled your eyes, then you felt eyes on you. You looked around, but failed to see the demon watching you from afar, Nakime.

"I'll be ready with your order now." you gave him a thumbs up and waited. "So, got any other friends up there?"

"Yes, first we got Mitsuri, the love hashira. Kanae, the flower hashira, unfortunatly she's passed. Shinobu, insect hashira."

-small timeskip-

You named all the Hashiras and their form of breathing. "I'm still trying to figure out how I got here." Sans and Grillby looked at eachother. "Well, to find out what happened, we need the full story before you dropped here."

You sighed, "Okay, I was on thr Mugen train fighing a demon with my brother and students. Young Kamado defeaed the demon, but another demon appeared, his name is Akaza, but he doesn't hurt women so another demon, named Douma came in and punched his fist through my stomach."

"The donut hole?" Sans asked. "Yeah, the donut hole. After that I sat on the ground trying not move so that I could talk to my brother and students one last time then everything went black and I woke up on a pile of flowers." you explained.

"There is one more thing tho..." they looked at you, "When I was asleep last night I had a dream, I'm not sure if it's real but it felt real. I was a the Mugen train again and I saw Emnu, the demon young Kamado killed."

"That's why you were crying?" you inhaled, "No. I was crying because I thought the torment was over, he's obsessed with me!"you put your hands on your face. You felt eyes on you again, you turned around and saw some familiar.

"Wait a minute. I know that demon!" you growled at ran out the door with Grillby and Sans behind you. "Douma! What are you doing here! How did you get here!" you pulled out your Katana.

'Well, Y/n-san, Nakime was nice enough to take me here. Not sure what this place is, but I need to kill you now. Or," he held out his hand, "you can become a demon like me~"

"Sans, Grillby, I need you two to leave." the two went behind the wall of the restaurant and watched, "Watch his girl in action."Sans said.