Where am I?

Warning : KNY spoilers
-------------------------------

"Don't work yourself up like that..." you spoke to your crying brother, kyojuro, and your student, Tanjiro. "You would reopen your wound..and that would very bad." you sat on the ground in your own blood.

"You dying my young Kamado, would truly spell my defeat." Tanjiro came up to you. "Ms.Rengoku..." you looked up at him. "Come here lad. Let us speak one last time."

"When I was dreaming of the past. There was something I remembered. My old residence, you should go pay it a visit. There are notes left by the previous flame hashira there. I recall my father used to read them often..but I'm afraid I don't know their content, myself."

"Within those notes you may find the dents you mentioned. The Hinokami Kagura." you explained. "Please, Ms. Rengoku enough of that..Just think about yourself now. Can you heal up with a breathing technique?" Tanjiro asked.

"No, very soon I will be dead." Tanjiro gasped. "Don't feel bad that I'm going to die." you said with a warm smile on your face. "As a hashira, It's natural, I must protect you all. Young Kamado, young boar, boy of yellow...oni-chan... you must continue to grow."

"And eventually you will end your aid becoming the next hashira. I believe in each and everyone of you...." your eyes slowly closed, smile still planted on your face as the woods were filled with crying.

......

You felt something soft underneath you....flowers. "Where am I?" you asked yourself, blood dripping on the floor. You got up and saw a tunnel, katana in hand you went through. "Howdy!" you screamed as you saw a talking flower.

"Calm down! I'm flowey the flower." you looked at it again, it actually looked kinda cute. "Why did you make me introduce myself? It's rude to act like you know who I am!" 'I don't know who you are.' you thought

"Someone ought to teach you some proper manners!" the flower said. "My apologies, my name is Y/n Rengoku, the flame hashira." the flower looked at you confused...probably because it doesn't know what a hashira is.

"See that heart? That is your SOUL, the very culmination of your being!" you saw an orange heart appear infront of you. "Your soul starts off weak, but you can grow strong if you gain a lot of Lv."

"Lv stands for LOVE of course! You want some LOVE don't you?" you looked down knowing how many people are crying over your death, the hashiras, your brothers, your friends. The demons are probably having a full on celebration.

"Don't worry, I'll share some with you!" it gave you a wink. "Down here, LOVE is shared through....little white...'friendliness pellets'. Are you ready? Move around! Get as many as you can!"

You knew what was going on, he was trying to gain your trust then destroy you. It's gonna take a whole demon to get through you (pun intended). But....you got distracted by something, resulting in you getting hit.

"You idiot, in this world, it's kill or BE KILLED." it yelled at you. "DIE"

"And my world is the same! Seventh Form : Blaze Release!" you yelled. (The user is envolved by flames and unleashes a side attack that releases the charged attack in the opponent, obliterating it.)

"My child are you okay?" you heard a female voice ask, "I saw flames and needed to check if anyone was hurt! You are the first human to come here in a long time! I am Toriel, caretaker of the ruins. Come, I will guide you through the catacombs."

-timeskip-

Toriel let you leave, you went down the snowy path way and came across a bridge then....you heard footsteps behind you.