No, that never happened, silly!

Start from the beginning

It's for the best not to enter, especially if you suffer from any sort of fear-based condition or if you have heart problems."

Kao moves further down.

He has no idea if these weird reports are true or not, but if so, that's even more worrying.

He comes across all of the articles of each accident put in an archive.

"Ferris wheel gondola collapse, 3 deaths, one humthro left severely injured..."

"Loopin' coaster derailed, 6 hospitalized, 3 died under intensive care..."

"Big circus fire, 9 deaths, 12 permanent burn victims, cause unknown to this day..."

"Collapsed floor in fun house, loss of our lovely daughter..."

Kao decides he's seen enough of that...

Seriously, how was this man able to keep running his park?

Even with all of this proof, Sunshine insisted that no one died there at all... It's unsettling.

The feeling of dread had been building up all throughout this entire read.

Kao can notices his chest had been tightened this whole time. It hurts a little...

The guilt of leaving the poor clown there is really getting to him now.

-

Later in the morning, back at Sunshine Land, Jenny is taking a little stroll through the park with their doll.

The Ferris wheel is creaking rather loudly this morning, as the strong wind pushes it to spin.

They walk into yet another colorful building, it has a sign in front of it. ''Crafting corner''.

It appears to be a building where children back in the day would just kick back to draw and craft all sorts of things, as to do something a bit more relaxing when visiting the park.

Jenny stops at a table that has crayons and papers scattered all over it. There's a stack of papers with things that they have recently been drawing on...

"Hehehe, in the middle of the night, poor me couldn't sleep again, so I got out of bed, went here, aaaand...''

Jenny grabs the paper on top of the stack, revealing a drawing of themself and Mago in Sunshine Land, having fun on a carousel. It's advertising the park, saying that it's open every day until sundown.

''What you think? Waaay more colorful than the previous ones, righty? Heehoo!''

Mago doesn't seem to be very impressed.

''Whaaat? Taken down within one day? This could easily be put up for a week without anyone taking it down! You big meanie!"

Jenny sticks out their tongue at Mago.

"Later in the evening, I wanted to go out for a bit and hang these posters up through out town! There's going to be a fair too, so that means... Lots of opportunities! Let's go, bestie!"

The clown says, determined!

"... Undercover of course..."

They quickly add.

The doll comments something serious.

"You've been going on about this for a while again... Mago. I won't give up, and I won't leave. I don't want to let go yet... I love it here and to go live life out there, it scares me... Why can't you understand that? There's nothing but misery out there for me, you've seen it with me. We're happy here, even if guests will never come!"

The doll replies.

''I am happy here! Happier than I ever was.''

They pick up the doll, then walk out of the crafting corner house, not knowing that something kept watching and following them again...