Peace and quiet. Well. Not really.

The next morning you thought about the interaction you had with Sans last night. To your dismay, he seemed to not trust you as much as before (you didn't miss the looks he kept sending your way). Uuhhhg. They were right. You should have just told them!

Frowning at the bowl of cereal that you had in your hands you were acutely conscious of the fact that someone had entered the room. Glancing up you saw the error symbols and immediately knew who it was so you resumed the breakfast doing your best to avoid eye contact. If you recalled correctly Error was one of the skeletons who didn't react too kindly to the game.

"WhEn DiD cArOlInE lEaVe?" Error asked sitting down across from you with a box of chocolate cereal. He seemed to really like chocolate. Actually, most of the skeletons seemed to like chocolate- like more than an average person should. Like a lot.

Oh, she did? You never noticed. "Dunno. Sometime yesterday I am assuming." The past few days had gone by in a blur.

Error just nodded and poured some milk into his bowl. As you watched in horror he then sprinkled the cereal on top. What. The. Actual. Heck. That's just cruel?! What is he? A bad guy? A CEREAL KILLER? He began eating, oblivious to your face and your dislike of his life choices.

"D-did you just pour the milk first." You said after gathering yourself. Error looked up confused. He might've nodded but you were too busy closing your eyes with disbelief. "You did didn't you."

"YeAh?" Error tilted his head slightly. "Is ThaT bAd?"

Oh no. That was not good. "That's giving the cereal a warning." How could one be so ignorant of the ways of the cereal? "You want to make the cereal feel safe. Then when you pour the milk on top it will have NO CLUE what happens. Then it tastes better."

Error laughed. That was strange. His laugh didn't glitch. "LoGiC? Literally none." Another snort filled the room. "But yes, now I want to try it."

You smile and go back to your cereal. Mission accomplished. As you are the room became filled with more and more light at such a rapid pace that 20 minutes later the sky was a bright blue and skeletons were moving around the house.

You finished your bowl and put it in the sink. You didn't feel like doing that today. Later you can deal with it. Even though you knew you would probably regret this you really didn't care. Your eyes felt like there were lead weights on them.

"I am not tired though." You say determined not to give in to the temptation of going back to sleep. "I need to work on the story. Give a few characters some deep trauma."

"Do you write for fun?" A voice came from the corner of the room and you turn to look at the chair, that quite cliche-ly was covered in half of a shadow. "Put it on the internet or something?"

You blink, what was this skeleton's name again? "I do not write for fun. It's my job, and this current chapter is bugging me." Ignoring the urge to bash your head against a wall you continue. "But yeah, I used to, and then my story got so popular a publisher offered to publish it for me."

This took the skeleton by surprise.

"Oh? What is it called?" He asked.

You raised your eyebrows. "Finders Keepers and the second book has yet to be determined." You now sat down and then the name struck you. Cross. His name is cross.

Sadly Cross didn't seem particularly interested in the plot of the story and instead was asking about you, some of the questions asking more than others. Like one would be what is your favorite color and the next did you ever bully someone?