Blue smiles. Was that all an act?! "Great!" Blue grabs a pizza cutter from a drawer to his left and began cutting the 'pie' into several small slices. "Now I did add a little bit of chili powder for a sweet-spicy flavor, so just warning you!" You felt your face go white at this.

You reached up to get a plate and wincing you grabbed a small one. Ahh. This would be an experience. Bringing your hand back down with the platter your doom would be settled on you held it out to Blue before looking away. Soon a glop could be heard and also a weird cinnamony smell met your nose.

Looking at the plate again you saw a fork had been stabbed into the pie, and a weird flakey outside crumbled inward on itself. Maybe, just maybe it could be good? Sighing you put the plate down on the table and looked up at Blue. An idea is formed in your mind.

"Go get the others in the living room. We will all sample it together." Payback for Classic! "But let Classic be. He needs to stay down here at least."

As per usual Blue eagerly left and returned in record time with Killer and Dust in tow, a grin spread across his face showing he was proud of himself. He let go of the duo once they were in (and all exits were blocked) the kitchen. Despite being against their will they didn't complain.

"YOU will try my delicious pie!" Blue declared, pointing at the blob. "Y/n decided that you two would be picky enough to try it."

You decided to ignore the looks of annoyance you received from the two, instead, you were staring at the pie and holding an excited smile was plastered on your face. "Yup! I can have the tip of it, so you guys can have more." You say reaching for the knife but before you could grab it a gloved hand snagged it.

"I will cut it!" Blue grinned at you.

You watched with increasing horror as he put the largest piece onto your plate. Amused chuckles came from Dust and Killer looking up from your plate you saw Blue was staring at you expectantly. You knew you went white, but you quickly covered it up by stabbing the fork into the pie and taking a bite.

You wanted to spit it out right away. It was sugar, salt, and chili powder mixed with a weird crunchy thing, almost like onions but sweeter, along with the flavor of ash and it had the same texture as well. Your eyes widened and you hastily swallowed.

"Wow Blue!" You smile at him, wanting to get water. Or soda. ANYTHING TO GET THAT FLAVOR OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. "That was amazing! We should try cooking again sometime, I might be able to learn something from you!"

Blue stood like a superhero that just saved a bunch of citizens from a falling building. "WHY OF COURSE DEAR Y/N! YOU COULD LEARN ANYTHING FROM THE MASTER CHEF SANS!"

You give him a thumbs up. "I bet I can!" You turn around. "Anyways I need to go do work now. See you at dinner!"

~~~

Cross POV

~~~

What a strange human.

They were walking out of the kitchen frowning slightly. Looking over to Cross they waved smiling now. Cross waved back. Wasn't their name Y/n? Did one of the others tell them his name? Classic had been in the living room not too long ago, where they talked about the situation and decided on the nickname Cross.

How amusing. Cross grimaced at the cruel irony of the fact he had the same nickname as the one Chara gave to him, but it would have to do.

For some reason, the purple one recognized him, even though he had never seen each other in Cross' lifetime. Either way, they hit it off instantly, and currently, they were sitting in the living room together, each one speaking up or starting a conversation from time to time.