37:💝𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠💝

Start from the beginning

Aarna came out but didn't found shubman there frowning she came to the walk in closet nd saw a note sticking to the mirror.

My dear baby💕
...   Mani is going downstairs to come with the lunch.. go change ur dress it is in the sofa nd yes wait for me in the bed.
                                          Yours only yours
                                                                 Mani ❤️

Seeing the note a blushy smile spread on Aarna's face nd she looked down nd places the little note in her bag nd wear the dress shubman kept for her. She changed her dress nd this time she came with her own concealer so she hide the mark in that. Nd then wear her necklace gifted by shubman.

{Her outfit 💕✨}

{Her outfit 💕✨}

After she changed she came back nd saw shubman entering there room nd seeing two plates she frowned. “Mani are you freaking mad? Aap tabhi bol rahe they na ki aapko bhook lagi hai why didn't you had ur lunch hmm? Kyu wait kiya aapne??”, scolded Aarna nd Shubman only smiled. “Aarna? Listen Aarna baba acha okay sorry after coming i had an apple nd i really wanted to have lunch with you now come na help me with this.”, said Shubman nd then signalled her through his eyes to hold the plate with a pout. Aarna glared at him to which he gave a kiss in the air making her blush. She then come nd took both the plates nd placed them in the table nd sat down there nd Shubman made a bad face. “Now it's perfect let's eat baby.”, said Shubman first sat down then pulled Aarna on his lap making Aarna shocked she closed nd open her mouth like a fish making shubman chuckle.

“Mani aise kaise khayenge hum?, Hatiye na please.”, said Aarna nd Shubman nodded her head in no. “Mein aise hi kha lunga aap aaram se relax hoke baitho bas okay now c'mon let's eat I'm hungry baby.”, Said shubman nd started eating his sweet potato almond sprout salad. Well the lunch was healthy today not much heavy as dinner is gonna be a heavy one today. Today's lunch was honeyed sweet potato almond sprout salad with smoked salmon and pesto pizza nd Aarna had Rainbow power salad with Tuna nd hummus corn cakes. Both of them had there lunch sometime feeding eachother with some lip peaks here nd there nd Aarna blushing. After lunch both of them leave for the sabyasachi office for the the bridal dresses shopping. And had an one nd half hour talk with sabyasachi about the
there dresses. After that they gone to the the photographer's office nd talked about there pre wedding shoots nd in all this they didn't knew when it was evening 7. After completing there work they directly leave for janhvi's house as everyone were already there.