37:💝𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠💝

Start from the beginning

Today Aarna was busy very busy in the hospital yesterday was her night shift nd today a emergency came of so she couldn't came in the morning it was already the afternoon nd today they're gonna do is the bridal dresses shopping nd even they have a meeting with the photographer nd team with whom they are gonna do there pre wedding shoots. Today after the her surgery shubman is gonna be there to pick her up. With her even Roohi had night shift yesterday but she already leave for home nd she is gonna directly meet them as today's plan was dinner in Iyer house as Mrs heavily pregnant Iyer can't move from her home so they all planned it in there house.

After completing the surgery Aarna came nd sat after dumping her surgical gown on the dustbin nd closed her eyes nd in all this she missed seeing the person sitting on her own personal cabin. That person stand up nd saw that she is massing her claps nd the person started doing that too  feeling someone in her personal space Aarna get startled but then feeling the colonge of her favourite person she relaxed in her sit with a small smile.

“Mani”,. Called Aarna softly, “jee mani ki jaan”, called Shubman, yes you all were correct the person was non other than our very own Shubman. “Aap kb aaye?”,.  Asked Aarna. “Mein aadhe ghante se?”, said Shubman, “What? Itna time ho gya? Shit im so sorry you had to wait for me?”,. Said Aarna feeling a little guilty. “Oh hello sirf aap ho that's why wait kiya maine okay, nd waise bhi i can wait for you till eternity.”, said Shubman nd then bending towards her he softly pick both her eyes making Aarna close her eyes. “Mani, hum bahar hain.”,. Said Aarna already melting with this. “Chillax im not doing anything here okay.”, said Shubman nd kissing her forehead nd then had an deep eye look. That's when Mukti nd Shruti bragged in to her personal cabin nd seeing them they both looked at eachother nd smirked seeing them like that. That's when mukti started singing nd Shruti started capturing there moments in her mobile.

“Aankhon ki gustakhiyaan, maaf ho...hmm aakhon ki gustakhiyaan maaf ho..”, Hearing someone 's voice they both get startled nd hurriedly became straight nd looking here nd there. “God you guys.”, Said shubman with a small smile. While Aarna she didn't dare to look at them but she looked down founding the floor very fascinating rather than the there teasing eyes. “well we came here to see what Aarna is doing i guess we're not needed here mukku, let's get going you guys continue your eye to eye game we're going., Nd Aarna will meet you both in jaana's house directly okay?”, Said both the girls nd looking at eachother both of them giggled. After they were gone Aarna looked at shubman nd found him already looking at her. “Chalein soon to be biwi sahiba hmm?”, said Shubman making Aarna eye widened in shock nd she blushed looking down. After some time they both came out from the cabin. Nd leave for home. By the time they reach Aarna already slept keeping her head in Shubman's neck. After sleeping for almost 2 hours Aarna woke up nd found her in Gill mansions guest room which is partly Shubman's now.

“Good Noon babe

“Good Noon babe.”, Said shubman coming from the bathroom. “Good noon mani. i don't know how i slept nd then how tf i came here.”, asked Aarna but then widened her eyes as she swear infront of shubman. Shubman first chuckled nd then came towards her sat beside her. “First of all my dear baby, you don't have to be like that, i mean you can swear infront of me but you know when.”, said Shubman nd bend a little towards her nd whispered something in her ears. “When we will be doing ‘that’ nd you will be under me moaning nd asking me to do it more faster nd harder.”, said Shubman nd came back Aarna's face became red nd her body becomes hot. “Mani you shameless creature shut up, God hatiye yaha se jaiye.”, Saying this Aarna ran towards bathroom closing the door behind making shubman laugh at her. Shubman leaned on the bed nd mumbled ‘shit i love her so much, so fuckin much’ muttering this shubman got up nd goes to his walk in closet nd bring a outfit for Aarna to wear nd exit the room writing something on a paper.