"It's fine Y/n, I need to get back to my lab now anyways. I can heal it down there,"

"So I went and got this for nothing?"

"Yes."

"I hate you sometimes,"

"Trust me the feeling is mutual," He said standing up, "Make sure you come down for two o'clock and I'll make sure to send some mora up for that glass," He walked to the door and quickly opened it and shut it once he had left the room.

"He's very good at hiding pain," Sidwell commented.

| Prime POV |

Well that hurt like a bitch.

I grabbed the opening of my lab coat, swiftly undoing the buttons. Once open I searched the inside pocket for anything that would help. My numbing agent had run out awhile ago but I couldn't find the time to replace it, I didn't have any of my healing potions left as I had used most of them after the fight yesterday and everything else was useless. Unless I still had that invisibility elixir, I frantically searched every pocket until I found the test tube containing the elixir. I popped the cork out and swallowed around of of the concoction. I placed the tube back and buttoned my lab coat back up while I waited for it to take effect.

Once I was sure I was invisible I began to run to my lab. Breaking that glass felt worse than what Scaramouche did, especially since I was still recovering.

I would normally have a very high pain tolerance, however instantaneous healing comes with its drawbacks. That meant I would be more irritable and a lot weaker for a few days, a week at most.

It didn't matter anyways, I was more than used to the side effects of my experiments, if it got to a point where I could no longer do the work needed of me I would have a clone temporarily replace me. Even Her Majesty struggles to tell them apart afterall.

I don't remeber it taking this long to get to my lab.

I tugged on the top of my lab coat, my body felt like it was in fire and I was hoping the cold air would help alleviate the pain but it seemed to be trying suffocate me further.

This is new. Note to self don't combine invisibility elixr, a large wound and an immune system weak from instant healing.

I finally reached the stairs leading down to my lab, I don't think I've ever felt so relieved in my life.

I ran down the steps and barged my way through the unlocked door, the invisibility wearing off as I did so.

"Welcome back you toothpaste fuck," Scaramouche spat.

I raised my middle finger at him and walked into my office.

Once in there I threw my labcoat off and unbuttoned my shirt.I wrapped it tightly around my hand to stop the bleeding, but I didn't have anything to fix myself up with, and I wasn't walking into my lab with my shirt off.

Will one of you idiots bring me some antiseptic wipes, a pair of tweezers, some gauze and a bandage.

Do it yourself asshole.

Very funny Omega, just one of you get those materials and bring them into my office.

You have an assistant for a reason.

Thank you for reminding me, 253, it's not like I'm currently standing shirtless in my office in the most pain I've felt in awhile.

You weren't wearing my gloves were you?

Is there a problem with that 219?

Um Mr. Prime?

Yes, 203? What is it?

The nice assistant person is on their way into your office now.

Fuck.

Three knocks at my door, three seconds to hide, and yet I stood there as the handle turned and the door crept open.

A/N

shirtless dottore 😍😍 I promise its for the plot but mainly for shits and giggles

IM GOING RO TRY AND MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER FROM HERE BUT IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO GET USED TO WRITING LONGER CHAPTERS CUZ YEAH IM STUPID SOMWTIMES

I THINK IM GNA AIM FOR BETWEEN 3K AND 5K WORDS PER CHAPTER BUT LMK YOUR THOUGHTS

I DO DEFINITELY WANT TO MAKE THEM LONGER FOR YOU ALL

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOUVE ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER IVE ALREADY STARTED THE NEXT ONE SO THAT SHOULD BE OUT SOON BUT REMEBER I LOVE YOU ALL AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE TAKING CARE OF YOURSELVES

UNTIL NEXT TIME 💙