"Get out!" Bellamy said as I placed my hand on his chest.

"You did something bad didn't you?" I said to him.

"What?" He asked me and I roll my eyes.

"I saw how you looked at it. I know you don't want to keep contact with the ark because you know when they find out what you did they will banish you." I said to him.

"Madison, out!" He said to me and I nodded before grabbing a knife.

"I'm coming with you," I said to him.

"No!" He said to me making me roll my eyes.

"Yes, I'm coming. I'll help you destroy the radio." I said to him.

"H-how'd you know?" He asked man's I let out a chuckle.

"Ever since we came down here you'd wanted the ark to think we were dead and the way you looked at that thing that came down I knew it was because you did something bad and that's how you came with us in the first place," I said and he let out a sigh.

"All right, come on," Bellamy said before we both took off. We ran to the forest looking for which way the Pod landed it.

"Bellamy, Madison!" Octavia said as we both stopped in our tracks. "What are you guys doing?" Octavia asked us.

"Go back to camp. It isn't safe." Octavia said to us.

"You lied to everyone. You lied to me."

"You just want whatever's in that pod-," Octavia said before Bellamy pushed her making a step in front of them.

"Hey, Bellamy!" I yelled at him angrily. "Just go home!" Bellamy said to Octavia.

"You always want to play the big brother, huh? Well, guess what? The jokes are on me. Your just a selfish dick." Octavia said pushing passed me and walking up to her brother.

"I did this for you, to protect you. If the ark finds out we're alive they'll come down. And when they do... I'm dead." Bellamy said making me look at him.

"What did you do?" Octavia asked her brother.

"I shot him," Bellamy said. "Shot who?" I asked him.

"I shot Jaha," Bellamy said making me gasp.

"What?" Octavia and I said at the same time.

"I found out they were sending you to earth. I couldn't let you go alone. Someone came to me with a deal, do this. Kill him, and they'd get me on the Dropship. And I did it." Bellamy said telling everything to his sister and me.

"You killed the chancellor?" Octavia said to Bellamy.

"He floated our mother. He locked you up. He deserved it." Bellamy said to his sister with tears in his eyes.

"I didn't ask you to do that," Octavia said to her brother.

"Your right. I made the choice. This is on me. Whatever they sent down, I'll take care of it." Bellamy said turning around not looking at his sister.