Merry Meet

Slytherin Manor

As Tom exited the room he was met by a panting Regulus approaching him.

"What's wrong my child?" Asked Tom confused.

"My lord, I've been looking around for you.....phew" Regulus said breathing heavily taking deep breaths at the same time.

"There is something I need to show you my lord, I don't know what were going to do about it." Said Regulus sounding concerned.

"What is it? Is it something bad?" Tom asked now concern.

"Follow me my lord." Regulus said.

Regulus led the dark lord to the living room where they found Narcissa holding a baby in her arms and Lucius beside her holding their baby who is wide awake.

"Narcissa you didn't tell me that you had another baby." Tom said confused.

"That's the problem my lord she's not Cissa's baby we found her at the doorstep at athe middle of the storm. We thought to take her in it was freezing outside" Regulus replied.

"My Lord....she is quite powerful." Regulus said 

"Let me see her" Tom said as Narcissa handed the baby to the dark lord.

Tom was surprise as he felt the power of a little girl, he looked at her and saw that this girl might be powerful; much more powerful as him.

The baby sense that someone was holding her, so he baby opened her eyes revealing the golden eyes to the dark lord, surprising him.

"I-...her power....I can feel it." Tom said looking and sounding surprised.

The baby look at Tom's surprised face and for a few seconds she giggled wiggling at Tom's arms.

Tom smiled at the baby and felt something in him....he somehow felt connected to the child, he knew the baby consist dark magic inside her and he felt protective.

Breaking from his mind Regulus sadi something. "My lord, there is a note on her basket I just found it"

Tom looked at the paper and read loudly for them to hear.

To Whoever Found My Baby

Please take care of daughter,  The her to the dark lord,I know she will be in good hands as for I know the dark will look after as for they looked after me as well when I was young.

I cannot look after her much longer because the light side is after me. Dumbledore is after me. He knows that I gave birth to a child with a dark core that's why he's after me.

He wants my baby girl. My husband Alexander le Fay has been killed last night for protecting me and my daughter in order for us to escape.

He sacrificed his life for my baby and I will do the same.

Tom if you're reading this, please know I will love you forever and take care of my daughter as you're own. After all you are her grandfather.

Please daddy don't be sad , you will always have a special place in my heart, all of you will have a special place at my heart. I know you will never forget me. Now I have to protect my little girl like how mommy protected us. Don't worry I will say hi to her for you.

To my darling girl Elysse Morgan le Fay named after your grandmother and ancestor, I know you will a successful woman in the future. You will lead beside your grandpapa Tom or papa Tom for sure. Me and daddy along with grandmama Elysse will be watching you above sweetie. We will always be there for you.

Daddy, Elie, I love you both so much, Take care.

                                                                                                                       With Love,

 Anatasia Elysse le Fay nee Gaunt.

P.S

Say hi for the inner circle for me and I also left a little necklace at the basket for a memory.

The dark lord was surprised.

The dark lord was devastated.

The dark lord was angry.

The dark lord is furious.

He was having mixed feelings.

He is grieving.

He held his granddaughter tightly as if she will disappear at any moment.

From that on he vowed to protect his granddaughter and will risked his life for her, even if it will get him killed. He will have his revenge sooner but for now he will lay low.

His darling Elysse, his granddaughter named after his beautiful wife, his everything. Now his granddaughter, his precious little girl shall be protected till this day forward.

Dumbledore shall taste the wrath of the slytherins himself.

He shall be prepared. For sooner the peace will be destroyed. For the right reason.

But for now, they will lay low.