Surprise

Slytherin Manor

While the death eaters are having meeting at the hall. Narcissa Malfoy nee Black sat at the living room with her son Draco Lucius Malfoy in her arms along with Regulus Black her younger cousin. The dark lord said that they would be waiting at the living room instead at the meeting knowing it would probably made the young boy uncomfortable and also requested Regulus Black to keep an eye at the mother-son while his husband attend the meeting.

"Oh, isn't he precious Reggie" Narcissa said softly while caressing her son's hair.

"Indeed Cissa, I'm happythat you finally produce an heir let alone a son" Regulus said leaning againts the sofa.

"So, have you talked to your brother? Sirius? How is he? How's his marriage with Lupin?" Narcissa asked

"He's alright, he and Remus are planning to adopt a child and I think they will arrive later to inform the orders plans to the dark lord along with Severus, the Potters and that friend of theirs Pettigrew Regulus spat the word friend and rolled his eyes.

"To be honest, I don't have a good feeling at Pettigrew, feels like his not loyal to us" Narcissa said concern 

"Yes Cissa I know but-" Regulus was cut off by a loud thunder and a lightning strike.

Young Draco was startled by the loud sounds suddenly cried loudly. Narcissa immediatly comforted his son. After a few minutes finally calmed down but were shocked when they heard crying in the distance.

Regulus and Narcissa looked at each other confused to hear crying as Draco already calmed down.

They followed the noise and it brought them at the main door infront of the manor. They looked at each other and another thunder and lightning strike emerged. The baby crying got louder and Narcissa looked at her cousin.

"What do we do Reggie? I don't want to leave it alone outside" Narcissa said concerned

"Get behind me" Regulus ordered 

Both of them approached the door and found a basket and a bundle of blankets and inside was a baby. A baby that looked like a 1 month old shivering at the cold holding the blankets tighter onto her little body, whimpering and rolling as the strong winds blew by.

Regulus then took the basket inside and placed her at a nearby table at the living room. Narcissa looked at the baby concerned at muttering heat spells to heat up the baby, as the baby calmed it opened its eye and both adults were mesmerized at her eyes. They were gold with a specks of brown.  Her magic flowing strongly around the room but after the calm moment, the child cried.

Narcissa then picked up the child and started comforting her with a shocked face, she looked at Regulus.

"Her magic it's strong, very strong"