As long as they realize it, they say that in theory, the imperial family can use all the powers of the gods.

Now, how can Titania wear something like <Gloriana's Insignia> and use the power of light?

It's nonsense.

However, in the eyes of the Duke of Castline, my current actions would be strange.

It was only natural that he would give the ticket to this <Hecate's Tavern> and decide how he would use it and what the purpose was.

I hid my emotions and lowered my eyes.

"Tell him thank you."

Lisianthus made a strange face at my calm response.

Like, the expression of seeing something impossible? A face that is stuffy on the inside but can't explain exactly where it's stuffy?

Even if a monster suddenly jumped out of the stuffed rabbit that was left by the bedside, it wouldn't make such strange eyes.

After looking at me for a long time as if looking at something incomprehensible, a question popped out of nowhere. It was a hushed voice.

"...Are you Titania?"

* * *

"You should bring this."

When he heard the order from his venerable father, Lisianthus Agni el Castline frowned. The reason why there was no objection right away was because the other party was his father.

"...what about my brother?"

"Your brother has a separate job for me."

Lisianthus looked at the things in front of him suspiciously.

They were not even sealed, as if to check and take them. Cards, silver rings, badges, even letters with dry ink as if they had just been written.

As a member of the Castline family who desperately needed the power of a sword, medicine, and pen, there was no way they didn't know what that meant.

'I just have to bring these precious things to that damn thing?'

Lisianthus' red eyes were full of confusion.

Privately, he despised Titania. No, it had to be.

He hated the imperial palace and the imperial family. All the things blocking the way of the Castline family were even more so.

A decent older brother, a respectful father, and a cute youngest sister. Except for the territories he had to protect, the others were just annoying opponents to him.

nobles? There are a lot of idiots who only listen to rumors and gossip about the Castline line family, or worms who wants to get something.

In the meantime, I felt sorry for the family, which had helplessly took the role of a hound to hunt monsters and protect the empire.

"Her Title is my brother's fiancée, so why do I need to show my face directly? She must have been pretending her sickness..."

"Your older brother was quite agitated when he faced Princess Titania, who was brought back from the dead."

Lisianthus' eyes hardened at the calm words.

Lisianthus was well aware of his own limitations.

He hates complicated things. He don't like secret plans or deals between people. He has a much better older brother than himself will inherit the family line. So, he just needs to trust his brother.

Although he wields a sword quite well, and he likes swords. He still thought he was inferior to his brother.

In many ways, he was a younger brother who was worse than his older brother. He wasn't embarrassed though.

Rather, he respected and liked it.

That's why he hated the fact that such an unknown woman was his brother's fiancee.

"Should I rather replace it?"

Yeah, what about that one dance? When Rayman danced with another woman in order to get <The Wrath of Flamberge> safely by deceiving others.

Upon hearing of Titania's commotion to the point of fainting, Lisianthus was genuinely annoyed. That's why lisianthus proposed to Rayman.

'To be honest, I don't think that damn emperor really intends to tie brother to that idiotic princess. Never be the youngest. Yes, I'll make a sacrifice.'

'Lisianthus.'

'sheesh, I wasn't thinking of getting married anyway. I don't care if my reputation is ruined. However, my brother.... .'

There are so many things to sacrifice. Lisianthus swallowed hard.

A complicated feeling passed through Rayman's eyes on the expression of his arrogant younger brother, who seemed to be genuinely worried about his older brother's future.

'.....Still, I'm the one who has to be responsible until the engagement is broken.'

Perhaps it was because of his mood, as he said that to Lisianthus, Rayman's eyes were too heavy to look at as just guilt.

'In the first place, even if it's something I don't even like.... You can't even ask for a marriage contract if you don't like it.'

But that doesn't mean my brother likes her.

The reason he couldn't say that was because Lisianthus knew how complicated Rayman was.

Yes. No matter how careless that woman was, Rayman harbored a slight guilt over the fact that she genuinely liked him. Although Princess Titania herself did not know that.

But he trusted his brother.

He is the heir to this great and mighty family. The dust of guilt and pity will be blown away like a dandelion spore. He will make the right choice.

But, to think that that great older brother was even worried about someone like that!

Lisianthus was angry. So, he went to Titania and slandered her. On the pretext that he came 'in his place' because something happened to his older brother. He appeared in front of Titania, who was waiting for Raymon, and mocked and cursed her.

Even though the princess ran amok, cursed, and tried to raise his hand in anger, Lisianthus never responded.

It was so much fun to watch her run towards him until the end, then quickly pull herself out, flop down on the floor, and grind her teeth far and wide.

How savory it was to see the princess, who was impatient with her 'lofty' appearance, gritting her teeth and bursting into anger.

Just something like that, to become my older brother's companion? No one can help me figure out the subject, so I have to step in myself.

If I give up on myself, my older brother will be very comfortable.

I thought so.

"So you should see and judge it for yourself."

But, would things be different if such a woman came back to life? Is my brother agitated?

"....well, I understand."

You're pretending that even a little scratching would make a big difference.

"Don't worry, father. I'm very good! I'll come and see you if I can shake it off."

Like that, Lisianthus confidently declared, received them, and headed for the imperial palace.

With only the slightest conviction that Titania could not have changed.