Part 6 Truth is out

They both go to the room ,Akshu goes in the washroom, changes into night suit and comes out and at that moment abhi recieves a video call from Harshita, He's shocked to see her with some other boy

Harshita:Hi baby!Oh sorry ,Hi doctor ABHIMANYU BIRLA  *laughs*

Abhi: Harshita? What's this ??

Harshita:Oops baby! my innocent baby 😂You know I love you for your pure heart and innocence it's really easy to manipulate you 😂 I asked you to be mine but you didn't agree to do anything or else it would have been more fun to take your virginity 😂😂*laughs*

Abhi:What the hell is this, Harshita?

Harshita: Actually I'm not interested in you , before you used to give money and gifts to me but now you don't even have time for me so do whatever u wanna do I'll live my life with my Boyfriend Kunal !

Abhi:How can you do this to me ??

Harshita:I can do anything to you BA-BY

Abhi:Stop it, just stop it and get the f*** out of my life and f*** your this boyfriend

(He cuts the call, akshu hears all this but acts as if she doesn't know anything .)

Akshu: Abhimanyu mai maa ko check karke aati hu
(No reply)
Abhimanyu??

Abhi:huh?Haa ?

Akshu: Mai maa ko check karke aati hu

Abhi: ha tum jao

Abhi's Pov: How can harshita do this to me ?? How can she??Mai Kya itna bura hu ? I did everything for her and she left me she cheated on me how can she just do it?? Why harshita,why?? Why you did this??
Why? I loved you from the depth of my heart but you you betrayed me ,Why?How?
Ek taraf Akshara hai wo sabki itni care karti hai ,meri itni care karti hai or mai uske saath itna galat kar rha hu , maine uske saath rude behave Kiya Bcoz of you harshita ,mai tumhe iske liye kabhi maaf nhi karunga , Mai akshu (AKSHU??😂YES GUYS HE CALLED HER AKSHU) se baat karunga ,usse sab bataunga or usse puchunga ki wo kya wo mujhe maaf karke hamare rishte ki nayi shuruvat kar sakti hai, It's time to move on!

End of pov

(Akshu enters)
Akshu: Abhimanyu ,tum hot chocolate piyoge kya??

Abhi:Ha,or akshara if u don't mind mujhe tumse baat bhi karni hai

Akshu: Sure, Abhimanyu

Phewwwww!
Tata!
PS: I know short chapter but exposion of harshita and Abhi's realisation was necessary 🥺
Next chapter is gonna be amazing!
Let's see kya hota hai and yeah Male entry soon guysssss!

Thank you for your love 🫶🏻😍