Part 1 Wedding Night ??

It's their wedding night.They both are in their wedding outfits, Akshu is nervous she goes and sits on the edge of the bed.Abhi changed his clothes and came and sat on the couch in front of akshu.he saw that akshu was nervous so he tried to keep calm but couldn't help and ended up losing his temper .

Abhi:Hey listen, I'm not gonna kill you,just stop getting nervous and look at me (he yelled making her eyes welled up with tears)
Hey look stop crying look and listen to me .

Akshu:Hm

Abhi:Listen, Don't expect too much from me and this marriage, I don't believe in marriage and I--I already have a girlfriend.(Listening to this akshu started crying) Why are you crying?? You knew this before marriage,right?Speak up , dammit!

Akshu:No--No I didn't knew , If I knew I wouldn't had married you .

Abhi :WHAT THE HELL!!I thought maa told you everything.

Akshu:No , she didn't, I--I'll change and come.(She changed and come)

Abhi:Take the Couch !
(She quietly went but Abhi stopped)
Wait,I guess we can share the bed , It's big enough.

(She goes and sleep on the bed sobbing all night and eventually they slept like this.

NEXT DAY........

PS:- THE SHOW IS NOT GOING WELL SO THIS STORY TO LIFT MOOD OF ALL YOU GUYS.

PSS:- I KNOW SHORT CHAPTER.
PLEASE READ YOU'RE GONNA LOVE IT .
WILL POST NEXT PART TODAY OR TOMORROW FOR SURE
HAVE A GOOD DAY .