Part 4 Akshara Meets Harshita?

AS MOST OF YOU ARE SAYING HARSHALI STORY SO NEXT STORY WILL BE ON HARSHALI GUYSSS ❤️

HERE'S YOUR UPDATE, ENJOY 🥳🎉

Akshu:Ahhhhh!!

Abhi:Kyaa??

Akshu: Kuch nhi wo side change kar rahi thi to niche gir gayi or haath pe bhi weight aa gaya

Abhi:Bola tha bed pe so jao,so jao na kyu zidd kar rhi ho ?

Akshu:Nhi mai yahi thik hu.

Abhi:Akshara, seriously! Okay let's do this mai couch pe sota hu tum bed pe so jao,bas?

Akshu:Nhi nhi tum bhi bed pe so sakte ho,1 to baj gye hai but please don't kick me out of the bed.

Abhi:Okay,baba! I'll be careful, ab to aa jao

Akshu:Haa , aati hu

(She goes on the bed and starts making a pillow bridge)

Abhi:ye kya china wall?

Akshu:Hehe😑 very funny, ye isliye ki agar tum kick Karo to bhi mujhe nhi in pillows ko lage 😎

Abhi:Oh smart! New invention, making of China wall in a minute

Akshu: good night 😴

Abhi:hmm good night

(They both have a good sleep)

NEXT DAY....

(Akshu wakes up and see abhi is not around so she thinks he might have gone to hospital she also freshen up and leaves for hospital without eating as it was her half day yesterday so she needed to attend more patients today)

BIRLA HOSPITAL 🕊️🕊️

(Akshu was walking in the corridor she suddenly started feeling dizzy and was about to fall and kiss the floor but two muscular arms catch her in between and she felt herself in air , she open her eyes and her eyes get locked with his "So called Husband" she gets up and removes his hand from around her)

Abhi:Kya hua?Are you okay?

Akshu:Yeah, Thank You!

(She again starts walking and this time she gets unconscious,abhi picks her in his arms and takes her to his cabin,he sprinkles water drops on her face and she gets consciousness)

Abhi:From how many days you didn't ate anything?

Akshu; Huh!?

Abhi:I asked from how many days you're hungry,you didn't ate anything??

Akshu:Wo--wo From the marriage night.....

Abhi:Wow!Parso se madam ne kuch nhi khaaya,Aaj breakfast Kiya ya Aaj bhi nhi ??

(Akshu stays silent and doesn't speaks anything)

Abhi:Wow, matlab madam ne aaj bhi breakfast nhi kiya 👏🏻👏🏻.Very good

Akshu:Mai jaati hu mera therapy session ka time ho gya hai.

Abhi:Chup-chap baithi raho idhar,mai glucose lekar aata hu

Akshu:Nahi, I mean mai therapy ke liye cabin Mai Jaa hi rhi hu na to mai tab jaate hue glucose lekar chali jaungi.

Abhi: Sit here quitely!Ek dam chup or hilna bhi mat yaha se.

(He leaves from there and meanwhile Harshita enters his cabin)

Harshita:Excuse me!Tum kon ho or yaha kya kar rahi ho?(Little did she knew it's Akshu-Abhi's wife)

Akshu:Sorry? I'm Dr.Abhimanyu Birla's Wife,You?

Harshita:Oh,Wife my foot! I'm his girlfriend - ABHIMANYU'S LOVE.HE LOVES ME!!
(Tears start forming in Akshu's eyes)
You're just a forced person in my Abhi's Life or maybe a maid who all his work, you're just a namesake wife ,he doesn't loves you ,he loved me ONLY ME and soon you'll be out of his life 😏.So for now GET THE F*** OUT OF MY BOYFRIEND'S CABIN.

(Akshu was really hurt and was crying really hard and also was on the verge of getting panic attack she just ran out of the office , not because harshita said but because she needed to leave and avoid her panic attack , she was leaving and at that time abhi entered the cabin and they both bumped into each other,akshara ran from there pushing Abhi's hand causing the glucose to fall down)

Abhi:Harshita??What are you doing here??

Harshita:Kyu?Ab mai apne baby se milne bhi nahi aa skati?

Abhi: Things are different now dear

Harshita:Okay,fine!But I just said truth to her , it wasn't needed to overreact the way she did and she knew it before marriage too then why did she reacted like this and I---

Abhi:NO!She didn't knew all this before marriage even she didn't ate any thing since the marriage and today even she got unconscious

Harshita:Oh,Really sad for her, Anyways forget about her baby, let's get one tonight,come on yaar it's been a year and we haven't done anything, except those bloody kisses!

Abhi:Baby!I told you we are going to take this slowly, I don't want us to regret later.

Harshita:You always say this whenever I ask you to do so,Why don't you understand Baby , I wanna make you mine and make that girl realise that you are only mine from your body and soul.

Abhi:Harshita, we'll do this some other day but why today?

Harshita:Okay,fine!I love you,you know that, right?

Abhi: Obviously baby !

Harshita: Who'll say I love you too?

Abhi: Sorry baba,I Love you too!

(A nurse came running to the cabin)

Nurse: ABHIMANYU SIR!!
please come I Don't know but something happened to Akshara Ma'am, She's unable to breathe

Huhh!!
Tata!

PS:I know again a cliff Hanger 😂 and I know you all are excited for upcoming too but suspense is must .
As per as I promised You're gonna love this ahead

PSS:Thank You So much for all your love 🫶🏻
Please keep giving this love ❤️