There's only one truth

Magsimula sa umpisa

Boboiboy peeked through the wall as he absorbed himself into it. He froze. Before anything else could go on, he felt a tug at his mind. He was immediately sucked inside his mindscape.

"That wasn't true...."

Boboiboy muttered.

Boboiboy listen! You've to snap out of it. Said a very worried Earth elemental. Boboiboy's eyes were wide. His breathing was staggered. His pupils were dilated and his brain was frozen stiff.

His fingers were absolutely cold and he was so prone to flinching that even a single touch could vaporise his soul.

Psychic!!! Called out Wind. Erase his memory. Do it quick.

Every elemental was worried. Boboiboy wasn't someone who saw darkness of the world this close. Not like this.

I can't. Psychic denied. Even if he wanted to, he couldn't erase his memory. Nor can he hide or suppress them. Not until and unless Boboiboy was inside his mindscape. Psychic was powerless.

Boboiboy listen to me. Fire said shaking Boboiboy wildly. Don't lose your cool. You hear me. Oi....

But Boboiboy gave no response. He was as stiff as a statue. He didn't even gave a response, nor was he showing any reaction on his face.

There was a girl on inside. Chained and gagged up. Abuse marks were clear on her bodies. And a man....a man.... a man
.... was..... He vomited. What was he supposed to say?

He.... Boboiboy clenched his fist. Everything comes later. That man will regret first. He'll regret this mistake. For the very..... short..... of..... his..... life. His hand turned fiery red and red sparks started to crackle around him. Suddenly he felt an extraordinary pull on his brain and he felt himself sucked into his mindscape.

"What now?!" Boboiboy asked angrily.

What do you think you were doing? Earth asked calmly. His eye was on Boboiboy.

"Oh gee! I don't know. Maybe I wanted to ask that man's hand for my marriage." Boboiboy said sarcastically. His eyes blazed in anger and his face was practically red from anger.

The scene he saw disturbed him to his core. These things when seen in movies looks cool, especially when hero saves them. But in reality, you feel hollow. Your stomach feels like knots forming in them. It feels lurching and you feel you want to puke. The stench- augh!!! He just can't think straight anymore.

You were going to kill him. It wasn't a question. It was a statement.

"So?" It wasn't that Boboiboy never killed. He killed aliens. Killing was not a foreign concept to him. Borara, Captain Vargoba and Reta'ka were killed by the hands of Boboiboy. But-

Are you sure this is a wise idea?
Boboiboy's eyes rose up in sarcastic amusement.

"Oh!" Boboiboy exclaimed angrily. "So I should just sit and watch the woman getting- getting-...." Boboiboy wasn't able to form coherent sentences anymore. His anger was blinding his eyes from seeing the bigger picture.

Yeah! Wind answered for him.

One truth about the elementals was that they had no emotions of their own. They relied on the emotions of user while they used clear cut, cold logic. No ups and downs. Just cold logic no matter how inhumane or morally wrong it was.

"So you want me to leave that alone!!!" He said, not knowing what to do, his frustration piling up.

Yes. Said Psychic. I'm not saying that he should go unpunished. However, if you do something rash or he somehow contact others about you, your mission would ultimately fail. The lead to All for One would be lost forever.