There's only one truth

Start from the beginning

He feels like All for One is Professor James Moriarty and he's Sherlock Holmes. But unlike Sherlock Holmes, he has no idea about how to deal with such situations.

Boboiboy stops his bike. "Return." And the bike returned back to his skin. Yeah. That was freaky and creepy at the same time.

Boboiboy quietly crept through the shadows.

If the information was on spot then the shipment must be here somewhere.

But where? The area he reached was blank. It was a blank barren land. It was surrounded by heaps of junk and garbage. The smell was awful. Where could be the shipment?

Boboiboy started to look around. Where can be the shipment be? Even if it's here, how could they transport it from here. Wouldn't it be risky to take along the package with you, whatever it might be. They can get caught.

Where?

Where?

Think Bobo. Think.

*Thuk*

Boboiboy's eyes narrowed. What was that?

He started to tap his feet around him.

*Thuk*

This is.....

The ground beneath him was hollow. Most probably there was something going on underground.

"Elemental Power - Boboiboy Earth."

Keeping his hand on the rock hard surface,Boboiboy tried to sense it.

"Seismic sense."

There was indeed a tunnel inside here. Not some small but rather a large complex tunnels. The tunnel broke into 18 pathways which later went into different areas of the city.

And then there was a large straight way, which led towards beach. Beach?! Why beach? In morning, beaches were often brimming with people who come out for morning walks. Giving away something like a large shipment between them may lead it to be witnessed. But why?

There was only one way to find out. Boboiboy using his Earth powers quickly traveled towards the beach underground, undetected.

"ELEMENTAL FUSION- Boboiboy Dark Lightning." Sometimes you don't necessarily need to split and be dramatic for fusion. Especially when times were dire. Boboiboy travelled through the darkness through the straight path.

This is....

.....A ship??

It wasn't some small no name ship. Rather it was a large big ship. Like a cruise. It had writings written in bold black italic font -

The ship which sails through the oceans and roars against the crashing waves :

The S.S. Anne

Woah! Woah! Woah! A ship. It just can't be.

"X-ray vision." Energy elemental could be used in many ways. This was one of those. Boboiboy's eyes widened. There it was. He was correct. The ship was just a distraction, a misleading lead. Below the ship, near the ocean bed, there it was in all its glory. A big black submarine.

And the surprising info was that there was a tunnel like passageway that connected the lower deck of the ship and the submarine. So that is what was happening.

In order to confirm his suspicions, he went around the the ship. Nearby was an abandoned warehouse. Boboiboy swam through the Earth, underground.

He heard some voices. "Haah!" Said a man panting heavily. "Talk about them being bitchy."