5

Y/n's pov:
I stared the necklace in the mirror and take it off, I hold it in the palm of my hand as I look down at it.

I laugh softly "Sol!"

I hear him softly chuckle and remove his hands from my eyes, they widen at the view. It was beautiful, "This is..Just wow!"

He laugh softly as his arms wraps around waist, "It's really fucking beautiful."

I nod my head happily as I look at him, he smiled at me so lovingly "I thought you could use a break and fresh air. Work at the base and our task team have been so much pressure on you."

then fireworks went off. He looks away from me to look at the fireworks..

A smile form on my lips as I watch him look the fireworks, he was like a little kid seeing them for the first time. He loved them so much..

Something hangs in front of my face takes me out of my thoughts and look at it. He chuckles "Just a early birthday gift for my love."

It was a necklace that was shaped into a firework, it was a beautiful red color. He kissed my cheek and puts it on me. "On the back it's has my name on it. So every time we are apart you'll have something to remember me."

"That's so lame." I laugh softly and he kiss my lips softly.

"I love you."

"Taking it off already?" I hear someone ask me and I get out of my head. Looking in the mirror I saw Diavolo standing at the door frame.

I giggle softly "I don't want to ruin it in my sleep, it's way too pretty."

He chuckles softly and walks over to me as I hang the necklace on my necklace holder. I suddenly felt light headed as if I was going to pass out, Diavolo quickly catches me and I hold onto his arms.

"Are you okay?" He ask worriedly and I nod my head.

"I think I might be getting sick."

He sigh softly "Should I make a doctors-"

"I made one for tomorrow." I giggle cutting him off, he chuckles and scoops me into his arms.

"Hey!"

He laughs softly and lays us both down on the bed, he pulls the covers over us and holds me close to him. I look up at him as he looks down at me lovingly, his hand gently caress my cheek I let a soft smile form on my lips.

"I hope the date made up for all the lonely nights you spent.."

I laugh softly and nod, "It did."

"Sleep well love." He kiss my forehead and I rest my head on his chest, I look at the necklace and slowly blink my eyes.

It brought back such a beautiful memory yet a painful one too, it simply reminded me of him. My heart stopped from the moment he pulled out that necklace.

I simply wish I could erase him from my memory and mind but I can't..no matter how hard I tired he won't go away.

I gently grip Diavolo's shirt as I close my eyes. I didn't reject the necklace because I couldn't, it was a gift from you and it's your way of showing your love to me..

But if I had a chance to reject it, I would. Not for the sake of me or anything...just so I wouldn't feel anymore pain in my heart, I know you probably will get hurt if you heard me say this to you but I'm sorry.

I hide my face in his chest to fall asleep, I knew this is going to be a sleepless night for me.
..
I felt something warm against me and someone pulling me into then, I sigh softly. "Five more minutes.." I didn't get sleep until I saw the sunrise.

They chuckle softly, "You can't My Love, get up."

I open my eyes when I hear his voice, my eyes met with Diavolo's. He smiles softly and kiss my forehead, "Why are you so surprises to see me?"

I laugh softly "You're usually gone in the mornings.."

"I don't have anything to do this morning so I wanted to spend it with you."

I nod my head and slowly sit up in bed, "Get up and meet me downstairs for breakfast alright?"

"Mhm.."

He kiss my lips softly then leaves the room, I slowly get out of bed then fix it. I sigh softly and change into comfortable clothes, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in, Mace." I giggle softly.

He walks in and close the door behind him, "You have your doctors appointment soon.."

"Yeah I know."

He looks around the room as I fix my shirt, "Oh a necklace?" He ask as he spots it.

"Yeah.."

He chuckles softly "You don't sound too happy about it."

I weakly smile "It brought back a happy yet painful memory for me.", I look at him and smile softly. "Put it on for me please?"

He nod and gently picks it up as I walk over to him. I turn my back to him as he puts it on me. "There all done."

I let out a sigh softly and turn around to look at him. "Are you going to have breakfast?"

He shakes his head no, "I ate breakfast with Barbatos early in the morning."

I looked at him shocked, he frown a bit "What? Why are you looking at me so shocked?"

"You and Barbatos..had breakfast together..?"

He nods a yes, "Yes? What's so shocking about that?"

I laughed softly "You two are always at each others necks! I'm surprised Me and Diavolo didn't wake up to you two fighting!"

I pat his shoulder softly "You two are getting along now?"

"Hey! It's not like that!"

"Awe, you two are becoming friends!"

"I said it's not like that!"

I laugh at him as he looks away from embarrassment, "Come on, don't be embarrassed."

"I'm not..!"

He turns his back to him and sighs "I'll be waiting in the bookroom.", I nod as we walk out of the room.

"What was that all about?" I hear Diavolo ask me, I giggle softly and look at him.

"Mace and Barbatos had breakfast together."

"What?! Really?"

I nod as we walk downstairs to the dining room, "And they weren't fighting or anything?"

"Nope, not a peep."

We sit down as Barbatos place our plates in front of us. "Wow, you and Mace getting along now?" Diavolo tease him.

He froze in place and part his lips "It was only breakfast.."

I giggle softly "You two are always at each other's necks. So what changed today?"

He looks at me "We both were simply tired and was not looking to argue over anything."

Diavolo laughs softly "Look at you two becoming friends!"

"Please don't tease me, My Lord." He sighs softly and I gently ruffle his hair.

"Fine we won't tease you two anymore."

He bows and leaves us, I look over to Diavolo as I softly giggle. He laughs softly "They act like brothers."

I nod my head "Little kids fighting over everything.", he laughs and my heart skipped a beat very time he laughs.

I look away from him as my cheeks turn a slight pink. The things you make me feel are feelings I haven't felt in years..