2

Y/n's pov:
I saw Mace shake his head then look back at me "Enough worrying about me, We have a clown coming our way."

I chuckle softly and turn back in my sit, Ava was standing in front of me and I look up at her with a fake smile, "Looks like my clown is back." I chuckle "What show are you going put on this time?"

I could tell that set her off a bit, she puts her hands on my desk and leans over to me. "Get any closer and I'm gonna smash your face in this desk." I warn her as I sit back in my chair.

"How can a mere human like you come down here and ruin everything?" she ask me and I look at Satan then at Mace then back at her.

They shared a small laugh and I shake my head "I didn't ruin anything."

"You come here and seduce Lord Diavolo, then act like you're all mighty when you're just his sl-"

I grab her hair and pull her face into the desk "Watch what you say to me.", I lean in closer to her ear and whisper "It seems like you don't care about that pretty stupid face of yours.."

I let go of her hair and she stands up Immediately then walks over to me, I get up from my seat. She stood there looking at my face and I look at her coldly.

I wasn't up to dealing with her shit, "How dare you talk to the future Queen like that?" She ask me and I laugh at her.

"Future Queen?"

I see her blood starts boiling as I kept laughing, I collect myself, "I hate to break this to you but I already claimed that spot."

"No you did-"

I cut her off as I cross my arms over my chest "Haven't you heard around that me and Diavolo are together? We been together for 2 years."

She gets closer and unfold my arms as I move closer "I will say it here and loud so everyone in this fucking room will understand.", I smirk softly as I loudly say "Me and Diavolo have been for 2 years, I'll be his wife by his side when he is crowned the ruler of hell."

She picks up her arm then moves it my way and I grab her wrist "Hitting me is something you will not be doing.", I throw her hand down and I shake my head.

"Are you done putting up this 'big tough girl' act?" I ask her then I lean into her and whisper, "After all you're just insecure demon."

She grabs me by my shirt "Do you have a death wish?!", Mace quickly gets up and I look over to him.

I chuckle softly "Sit down, I got this.", he sits back down in his chair as I look away from him.

I grab her wrist and pull her hands off of me "Maybe, I do. Will you grant me it?"

"You're crazy.."

"Crazy? No." I chuckle shaking my head, "And even if I'm crazy, I'll be glad that I didn't turn out to be you. So weak and pathetic."

She grabs me by my hair and I grab her hand as I squeeze it "You better let go."

I see her looking at her hand and pain was shown. I felt her hand slowly let go of my hair and I let go, she takes her wrist back then rub it.

I fix my hair then look at her "I love when you do this because I love seeing how your confidence and self esteem go down..."

She looks at me as i softly chuckle "I love seeing that go down further, every day small bits of it chip away along with your sanity." I sit back down then look away from her.

"Go sit your ass down and don't fucking bother me."

She didn't say anything and stomped away, the class was laughing and I put my head back to look at Mace, he was looking at me and I could see worry in his eyes.

I softly smile "I'm okay...", I lied. My blood was boiling from anger but I couldn't do anything about it.

My eyes shifted to the classroom door as I see Diavolo standing out there. His eyes met mines and softly smile as he his hand calls me over.

I look back at Mace and softly sigh "I'll be back." I pick up my head and got up to walk out the classroom.

He looks at him so lovingly with a smile on his face and my heart just skip a beat, I put my hands over his eyes. He chuckles and gently grabs my hands to pull them away from his eyes.

He gently kiss my hand as he looks at me "Let's go for a walk before your class starts."

I softly giggle and nod, he takes my hand in his and hold it tightly. I look over my shoulder as I felt eyes on us, of course it was Ava. I wink at her then watch her go into a full on rage, looking away as the classroom gets further away from me.

We reach the graden, "Barbatos told me you have a surprise for me." I said breaking the silence.

He chuckles "I do.", he stops us walking and turns to me to hold my face in his hands. I put my hands on his waist.

"We will be going a date tonight."

"A date?"

He nods as his thumbs caress my cheeks "We haven't be on one lately.."

I giggle softly "You want to make it up to me?"

He nods then softly sighs "I just feel bad having to leave you home alone and not seeing you so much.."

I shake my head "It's okay, I knew what I was getting into.."

He softly kiss my lips "I'm truly sorry.."

"Love, it's okay."

We look at each other and i softly smile at him, he kiss me again then whispers "I already have your outfit picked out for tonight."

We pull away as I look at him, he chuckles "You will look beautiful in it."

"Oh really?"

He nods happily and kiss my forehead, "Tonight will about you."

I giggle softly, "No, it's about both of us."

He chuckles softly and nods, "Alright, fine."

"Now where is my surprise?"

"You will get it after our date."

I pout softly, he chuckles softly at me and kiss my cheek. "I promise."

"Fine, I'll wait."

We pull apart and he looks at the time, "Looks like it's time to go back."

I nod as he takes my hand, we both walk back in. The halls were empty as everyone was in class already. We reached my classroom and he pulls me into him as he holds my cheek in his hand.

He press his lips against mines to give me a soft kiss, I smile softly and kiss him back. He pulls away as he softly smiles, "See you tonight, my love."

I give him a quick peck and get out of his arms as I walk into the classroom. Sitting back down then look back at Mace, he had his head resting on his arms.

I gently place my hand on his head and softly pat it, he chuckles softly then rest his hand on top of mines. Gently grabbing it then place my hand against his face.

A soft giggle came out as I gently pat his cheek, I know you're slowly giving up...I want to help but I don't know how to.

He gently squeeze my hand and softly whisper. "I'll be okay.."

shaking my head as I take my hand off his face as the teacher walks in. He picks up his head. "Alright class, please turn to the page we left off on yesterday."

I turn away from him as he didn't glance my way.

I can't help but worry for you, I feel like one day I will wake up and never see you again...

Hold on a little longer..please.