Again.

"So, Bats, what're we doing?"

What were they doing? Batman had never fought Danny, and, even in a sober state, he could be possibly dangerous.

"Batman?"

Batman turned around to Vlad, who looked like he'd been crying. He was shaking, and his fingers twitched.

"I don't want to, but his humanity is gone. He's finally accepted the fact that his family is dead."

Vlad clearly didn't want to kill anyone, especially Danny. Even so, he knew more about Danny than Bruce did. "We don't have a choice," Vlad stated quietly.

Bruce didn't want to kill anyone. Not Danny. Was he really going to kill a little kid who was accepting the fact that he didn't have his biological family anymore? Was this the best course of action?

"Is... is this why his powers were so sporadic?" Bruce stated Vlad hoping for answers.

"Ghosts can't give the living body heat. Their bodies can't contain heat to start with. Danny's could. That's stage two of acceptance. Once they hit that stage, they can't be saved."

"Vlad, why was Technus in the city?"

"He was going to kill Danny himself. He knew what was going to happen. Everyone in the ghost zone knows. They knew after news spread about Youngbloods' passing. He didn't want to see Danny like... this."

Everyone knew; they all knew. They were scared because their beloved halfa was leaving them with something that wasn't him.

It looked like him.

It talked like him.

It acted like him.

Its powers were sporadic like his.

"Vlad, you said his powers were majorly uncontrollable." Bruce turned towards Vlad expectingly; Vlad raised a brow questioningly. "Yes, I did. His powers are spastic. Why?"

"Flash, Nightwing, I need you to get him to use his ice powers. We need to start a blizzard. Robin, you stay with me. Vlad, talk to him after I get the comm in his ear."

The plan was set in action.

______

"What is he doing?"

Clockwork stared at a singular window, slightly cracked but otherwise well taken care of.

"He can't be serious."

He observed with a quizzical expression. His mind raced with possible outcomes. He didn't expect unknowingness to be so frustrating and headache implementing. Was this how Vlad felt when he didn't tell him about future outcomes?

"Danny's gone, why is he trying to save..."

Clockwork stared at the snow swirling around Danny caused by the Flash and Nightwing. His expression was blank, but his movements confused and slightly panicked. Blue mist left his mouth in waves. His eyes clouded over in a toxic neon green color, dripping plasma on an excessive level.

"Miracles have consequences, Mr. Bruce Wayne. No matter how good you're intentions may be."

______

The blizzard was growing exceedingly more enormous, just like Batman planned.

"Bats, what are you trying to do?"

Vlad's voice echoed through the comms and forming storm. He was seen flying overhead.

"If his powers are hard to control on a small level, he won't be able to control this. We can use stealth to our advantage here."

Vlad could be heard giving a faint chuckle. His mischief liked where this was going. A prank, in a sense, was being played on Danny.