Chapter 10: Karen v. Bruce (my highlight of this chapter)

Wallis took a plane to Gotham, he was anxious to meet his, like a, son. Metaphorical son since he'd been adopted. Ironically, by a rich man, though not him unfortunately.

Hopefully, this Bruce Wayne is as welcoming to him as he was to Danny, Wallis had a lot of explaining to do. To Danny that is. More so, Danny needed to explain why he wasn't dead. From the articles he found, Danny is very much alive. In a mint green dress with a bow on the side of his head.

Wallis could only wait to meet his little badger.

___________________________________

Danny was in the bathtub, the water was a disgusting brown and red mix. His hair was thought to be a black and brown mix but it turned out to be only black. His bones poked out less and his face seemed to only get plump as the days went on. Bruce wasn't sure Danny should have a bath while he was weak because it's well known for people to get wore out afterwards. Danny was basically living off of IV bags and regeneration for a while.

"Why do I have to have a bath? Are we going somewhere? Is someone coming over?" Danny asked as Bruce ran his fingers through Danny soapy hair. Brown water ran down his face, the dirt never seemed to end. "You are taking a bath because you need one, and because we are going into town to see someone." Bruce explained. The scars on Danny were horrible and Bruce was seeing more after cleaning him. "Okay, close your eyes." He said and Danny did, though he also held his breath. Bruce chuckled before pouring water over Danny's head.

When Danny was done, Bruce dried him off and gave Danny the dress he specifically wanted. A blue dress decorated in bluebells, a pair of dress shoes and a hat to go with it. Danny gasped before squeaking and quickly getting dressed. He twirled in it, and giggled. "He need to get you a hair cut too." Bruce said brushing Danny's hair out. It was longer than he expected. "Can I bring Jasmine with me? We could get her a dress... and Sam."

Bruce stopped and jerked his head up to the mirror to see Danny's face. Smiling like he always did, but something about was off, as if he was looking at a long forgotten memory. "Who's Sam?" He asked and went back to brushing. Danny folded his hands together and pressed his lips together. "She's different from other girls, Sam likes black stuff, says she's gothic. Sam and I went to the school dance once, I was in a dress and she wore a tux. Her bow tie was a spider. And she wore her hair back in buns. Sam and I were dating, she was so sweet. Dash always made fun of us." Danny explained.

Bruce smiled slightly, Danny was loved unconditionally, had a girlfriend, had supporters, and even had a loving sister whom encouraged his love for dresses.

Jasmine, from reports after her death, says she was a person who believed in inspiring others. That positivity was the key. She had a dream in careering in sociology, becoming a therapist.

Dash, though he was unliked in this family, had a dream in football and cooking. His mother and him had joined and won a number of cooking contests. While his father urged him to improve his skills in football. He despised the thought of his son cooking, that's what woman were for.

Men wore pant and girls wore skirts.

Bruce didn't mind a woman acting out of her social place, a woman like that was strong and brave. A rebellious woman. Dash was not a bad kid, but his dad constantly stayed on top of him about boundaries, careers, social placement, and where everything led to afterwards. Dash was being molded in a man like his father. Though, after the incident, Dash and his mom left. They moved and Dash was being homeschooled.

"Who are we going to see?" Danny asked. Bruce adjusted Danny's hat and sighed. "We're getting you a hair cut first and then we're going to see Molly." He said. "Molly! Really?!" Danny said and rushed to the medical bay to get his loin. "Guess where we're going Jazz, we're gonna see Molly."