crushing?

3.                           

            BYERS RESIDENCE|3:46 pm
Will Byers

Wills pov:

Will basically speed walked away from the pale, tall, raven haired boy so he wouldn't see his face change color. He didn't look back at the boy because he was scared that he would start daydreaming in front of half his class, Wills daydreaming was always noticeable. After a while of being in class he heard the door open and saw the raven haired boy again. Will looked down back at his paper as Mike sat right behind him
                                     *•*
Will had free period and decided to talk with his friends sense they also had free period.

"Will we all saw you staring at you know who in class." max teased. "Oh shut up." Will said while nudging her. El walks up to them while putting her bag in her locker. "Let me guess you guys are talking about wills crush?" El said while stuffing her bag in the locker. "Yeah, also he hasn't described him yet even though we already saw him, but still will tell us what he looks like!" Max said while squealing.

"Fine. he has pale skin, black raven hair, pink lips, he's tall like tall tall, and brown eyes, with a small amount of freckles." will said while starting to blush by the thought of his face.
"His name is mike right?" El asked while closing her locker. "Yeah it is." will said while walking down the hallway with his friends. will heard someone walk up to him and tap his shoulder. will turned around and it was mike. "Oh h-hi." will stuttered trying not to explode. "Hi, I didn't get to apologize because you ran off. Jordan can be a jerk sorry about him." Mike apologized while looking will in the eyes . "No, no it's okay, you don't need to apologize. Also thanks for helping me." Will tried his hardest to not look like he wasn't looking at every part of mikes face. "Well catch you later..." Mike paused. "Will." Will added. "Mike, see you later!" Mike turned around and walked away as his curls bounced behind him. "eeek! Will he literally came up to you to talk to you how are you not freaking out?" El asked while grinning. Will turned around looking as red as a tomato. "Who said i wasn't freaking out?! He's so cute!" Will started jumping up and down. Max looked over as lucas walked up. "Hey max, what's up guys." Lucas said while resting his arm on max's shoulder. "Hey lucas" Will greeted him.

"There's a party tomorrow you guys going?" Lucas asked them. "Yeah, i'm going!" max said. "I don't mind " El also agreed. "I-I don't
know—" will stuttered before being cut off. "you know who is going." Max whispers. "I'm going." Will says with a straight face. "alright!

                                      *•*
Will gets home after a long day of school, he was happy he got to talk to mike three times today. At lunch, the hallway, and in class. Will gets his study book and starts working on his homework. A couple hours go by and will is still at his desk but he's asleep, he gets woken up to his mother calling his name out loud. "Will dinner's ready!" Joyce has been calling wild name for a while, will came down and with his mother at the dinner table. "How was your day honey?" joyce asked will. Jonathan had went to collage so it was lonely in the house when mom was working late. "It was good! I might of made a new friend?" Will said while questioning himself asking if mike is his friend.

                    TO BE CONTINUED...
word count: 613