Uncomfortable interview #3

A few weeks later, Lauren was nervous as she sat in the chair across from the interviewer. She had been preparing for this moment for weeks, studying up on the company and practicing her responses to potential questions.

But as the interview began, things took an unexpected turn. The interviewer, a middle-aged man with a lecherous gleam in his eye, asked Lauren an inappropriate question about her personal life.

"So, Lauren, I see you've been in the news lately for your relationship with your security guard, Gabriela. How do you balance work and love in a high-stress environment like the entertainment industry?"

Lauren's cheeks flushed with anger and embarrassment. She had never been asked such a inappropriate question before, and she wasn't sure how to respond.

Just as she was about to speak, Gabriela burst into the room. The tall, muscular security guard glared at the interviewer, her eyes blazing with fury.

"You will not speak to Lauren like that," Gabriela said, her voice laced with steel. "She is a talented and respected artist, and her personal life is none of your concern."

The interviewer sputtered and stuttered, clearly taken aback by Gabriela's outburst. Lauren couldn't help but smile at her girlfriend's fierce protectiveness.

"I think it's time for this interview to end," Gabriela said firmly, taking Lauren's hand and leading her out of the room.

As they walked out into the bright sunshine, Lauren wrapped her arm around Gabriela's waist, grateful for her support. She knew that she had a true partner in Gabriela, someone who would always stand up for her and defend her against any inappropriate advances. Together, they would conquer the world, no matter what obstacles came their way.