Minju: He only gets really defensive whenever something bad is said about you.

Eunbi: Really?

Y/n POV

I soon arrived at the hideout where I saw girls that had for some reason never left. 

Y/n: Why the fuck are you always here? 

Soyeon: Fuck you we like it here. 

Y/n: Whatever just move I wanna lay down. 

Minnie: Y/n come here you can use my lap as a pillow. 

Y/n: If you are trying to get under the Kwons protection you are doing things correctly Minnie.

Minnie: Maybe I am. 

Y/n: Maybe I should just pick you I have never had any trouble with you. 

Minnie: Pick me for what? 

Y/n: Don't worry about it. 

Soon Kazuha caught up to me and stood angrily while I laid on Minnies lap. 

Kazuha: Y/N! 

Y/n: Oh my god what!? 

Kazuha: Do you not care about me? 

Y/n: I'm pretty sure we met yesterday haven't exactly had the time to make a connection with you dumb dumb. 

Kazuha: I am so gonna punish you. 

Y/n: Try it. 

She took a step forward before one of the girls stood up. 

Shuhua: Back off. 

Kazuha: Who are you? 

Shuhua: Who am I Y/n? 

Y/n: Someone under my protection and someone who can definitely take black bra over there.

Kazuha: ITS ONLY VISABLE BECAUSE OF YOU! 

Y/n: So I made you wet? Didn't know I was so skilled. 

Kazuha: Y/n come here right now. 

Soojin: He isn't going anywhere.

Kazuha: You think you can stop me? Touch me and you are dead. 

Y/n: Fucking hell if I go with you will you be quiet? 

Kazuha: No. 

Y/n: Will you leave these girls alone? 

Kazuha: Yes. 

Y/n: Fine then. Sorry Minnie.

Minnie: Huh? Wh-

I kissed Minnie passionately right infront of Kazuha. I actually enjoyed the feeling of her soft lips against my own and soon my tongue entered her mouth and begun to explore until I was pulled away. 

Kazuha: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Y/n: See ya later baby. 

I looked back at Minnie as Kazuha dragged me away to see her cheeks covered in a thick red. 

Y/n: Yah. 

Kazuha: WHAT? 

Y/n: Here. 

I took off my blazer and placed it around her shoulders covering both her wet back and front. 

Y/n: There you go.

Kazuha: T-thank you. But this doesn't mean that I forgive you! 

Y/n: Ok.

After a long period of Kazuha shouting at me it somehow evolved into her sat on my lap as we made out in an empty classroom. Our tongues were fighting for dominance and unlike Minnie was trying to be dominant. The kiss continued until neither one of us had breath and pulled away leaving a trail of saliva keeping our lips with some contact. 

Kazuha: Fuck I love you.

Y/n: How did that even happen? 

Kazuha: I told you I make you want me. 

Y/n: I...You have nice lips. 

Kazuha: They are all yours. 

She leaned down and placed her forehead against my own as she closed her eyes. 

Kazuha: I'm sorry about what's gonna happen next Y/n. I really am but you need to learn. 

Y/n: What do you mea-

I felt a wet cloth be placed over my mouth by Kazuha as I breathed in I began to feel myself becoming drowsier and soon passed out as my head landed on her chest. 

Kazuha POV

My Y/n looks so cute laid in my chest soon enough I will have him like this every day. I rung my father telling him what I wanted.

Kazuha: Papa I have Y/n here and I want him moved to our safehouse. 

Papa: In Korea or back home? 

Kazuha: Here papa. I want his family to worry about him and I will act like I have no idea where he is but in reality I have him all to myself. 

Papa: What should we do about his family? 

Kazuha: Let them off free. They are no threat to us. I have my love here anyway what could they do?