Part 16 • Argument

Y/n POV:
As soon as Jacob parked and turn off his car outside the hype house I quickly got out, opened the front door and went straight to the living room. Honestly I get why Jacob was angry but he pissed me off so much when he punched the poor waiter multiple times. Going on Snapchat, I have a whole rant to the group chat that me, Mia and Paige are in. They were both out shopping with everyone else but I wish they were here right now so I could rant to them in person. I had heard Jacob go upstairs around 15 minutes ago and by the time I heard him coming back downstairs I had already finished ranting to the girls and I was now watching TikTok. Even with the loud volume off my phone, Jacobs sudden presence in the living room was easily noticeable.

Jacob-"look babe can we just forget about what happened?"

He was now sat right next to me and he tried to place his arm around my shoulders but I pushed it off.

Y/n-"I'm still really pissed of at you Jacob, what you did was unbelievably horrible."

Jacob-"please y/n, I know I overreacted but I can't help it when a way more good looking guy try's to flirt and get with you."

Y/n-"can you just go away please, I want some time alone now."

Jacob-"fine." He said sounding extremely defeated

I almost felt bad about how cold I was being with him but then I remembered how little he cared about almost knocking a guy unconscious for barely any reason.

Practically an hour and a half later, I heard the front door being opened then shut.

Paige-"Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!?"

Y/n-"I'm in the living room!" I called out

Instantly Paige and Mia came rushing into the living room and sat themselves down next to me on the sofa.

Mia-"okay so are you and Jacob still mad at each other?!" She said hurriedly and extremely out of breath

Y/n-"yeah, as a matter of fact I haven't heard or seen him for like an hour and a half."

Paige-"maybe we should go check on him."

Mia-"yess that's a great idea."

They each grab one of my hands and start dragging me towards the stairs.

Y/n-"guys what the fuck, why am I coming as well. I don't wanna talk to him right now."

Paige-"omg y/n you can't stay mad at him forever. At least ask him if he's okay and talk to him a bit and then if your still mad afterwards then you don't have to see him.

I sigh as we all reach Jacobs door. As soon as Mia knocks on it, I hide behind Mia, out of view of Jacob when he opens the door as I still really didn't want to see him. Pretty quickly, Jacob comes and opens his door, probably hoping it was me, well it was kind of but he just didn't realise I was there yet.

Jacob-"look girls I'm not really in the best mood right now, can you just come back later."

Paige-"okay wait, y/n is here to talk to you as you guys can't just ignore each other forever."

Jacob-"where is she then?"

Mia moves out from in front of me and pushed me toward the door.

Mia-"here she is! Now have a good talk you two."

Before I can protest, there both already half way down the corridor and it's just me and Jacob standing in his doorway.

Jacob-"so you gunna come in?"

I reluctantly walk inside and he shuts the door behind me. We both sit on the edge of his bed.

Y/n-"just so you know, I'm still mad at you but the girls forced me to come up here and talk to you. I guess i don't really want to stay annoyed at you but I reckon you should at least apologise to me for not apologising.

Jacob-"so your telling me to apologise?" He chuckled slightly

Y/n-"yes I am." I accidentally smiled a little even though I wanted to keep a cold expression to prove I was still mad.

Jacob-"okay okay I'll apologise. Y/n please accept my sincere apology, I deeply regret my actions and I regret making you upset and mad even more." He tried to talk in a posh/fancy accent and I'll admit it was pretty funny "was that good enough for you?"

Y/n-"fine that was just about good enough." I let out a quiet giggle

Jacob-"now how about we watch something before I drive you home."

Y/n-"ooo that sounds fun."

We both move back on his bed so that we can actually lay under the covers. Jacob grabs the remote and switches on the vampire diaries. I cuddle up to him and rest my head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around my shoulders pulling us even closer together.

After around 3 episodes I decide it's time for me to go home now. I look up at Jacob and gently poke his cheek to get his attention,

Y/n-"hey j, I think I wanna go home now if that's alright."

Jacob-"yeah of course. Let's go."

He switches off the tv and we walk downstairs hand in hand. Downstairs I see Paige, Mia and Bryce.

Y/n-"bye guys!" I shout out.

Bryce-"bye y/n!"

All of a sudden Paige and mia come sprinting over to me

Mia-"your going home?"

Y/n-"yeah but I promise I'll see you guys soon."

Paige-"you better be good at keeping promises."

We all laugh and do a group hug.

Mia-"oh and I see you two made up then?"

Jacob-"shut up mia." He laughs

Mia-"ugh rude! Anyways bye guys." She smiles

Me and Jacob walk away and out the front door, locking it behind us. When we get to Jacobs car, he opened the passenger door for me and shut it once I was comfortably inside. After he got in his seat i turned on the radio and played his playlist again. The drive seemed to fly by as we were having so much fun singing to songs together. Jacob parked his car outside my apartment and we both got out the car. Standing on the pavement, he pulls me into the biggest, warmest embrace ever. We stayed in the position for a minute and then he gave me a kiss on the lips. However I suddenly remembered something he had said to me earlier.

Y/n-"oh and Jacob before I go, you are way more handsome than that waiter and you will always be the most handsome man in the world especially to me."

Jacob-"aww I'm surprised you remembered I said that. But thank you, and you will always be the prettiest girl to me and the world."

We both smile and have one last kiss prior to me walking into my apartment building. Just before I step into the elevator I wave goodbye to Jacob who's still standing outside his car waiting till I get in the elevator. I finally reach my front door,unlock it,enter,then lock it again. I slump down on my sofa and think about how thankful I am for Paige and Mia because if it weren't for them, me and Jacob would probably still not be talking to each other.