Part 9 • Sweet Dreams

Y/n POV:
The dinner was so great, I had the best time with all my new friends, and now we were all back squished into Thomas's car driving back to the house. In no time at all, we arrived back and we all walked inside together at an extremely slow pace since we were all so full up with food. After making our way back inside me and Jacob went to sit on a live sack together.

"Shit Jacob what's the time?"

Jacob-"It's 9:47, why?"

"God it's so late already. I should really call an uber now."

Jacob-"No no no don't be stupid you can't get and uber this late at night, that's dangerous for a pretty girl like you. People take advantage of that at especially when it's dark. You can stay with me for the night in my room."

"Aw Jacob are you sure? I don't wanna intrude."

Jacob-"I'm more than sure, now let's go get ready for bed."

He smiled at me, stood up and held out his hand for me to help me get up. Dammit I really was starting to catch strong feelings for him. I mean, he was just sweet to me and he really acts like he cares for me. Maybe I'll give him a chance, I really just hope he doesn't fuck it up. Anyways we carried on upstairs and towards him room. As soon as we got in I slumped down onto his bed and he walked over to his bathroom and started brushing his teeth. Whilst I was sat on my phone waiting for him, he called and to me and said he found me a spare toothbrush in the cupboard that I could use. I slowly got up and went over to him, thanked him and started to brush my tether just as he finished. Roughly 10 minutes later we had both finished doing our skincare (he let me use his products) and he was taking his shirt and trousers of when I asked

"Do you maybe have anything I could wear to bed? As sleeping in this dress doesn't really seem to comfortable" I laughed.

Jacob-"oh yeah here take this shirt and these shorts, hopefully they will fit you seeing as that dress does look very un-comfy" he gave me a big grin and laughed.

"Thank you, now no looking whilst I change!"

I turned my back to him knowing that by standing right in front of him he wouldn't be able to resist looking. Shooting i wriggled out of the dress until I was just standing there in my bra and lace thong. I could feel his eyes burning into my back watching my every move. It was lovely. I decided I wanted to entice him and tease him a bit more.

"Hey Jacob, could you unhook my bra for me please?"

Without saying anything I heard him take one step towards me and start unhooking my bra. I could feel his warm breath touch my skin as he stood over me not moving, just staring. With him still behind me i bent down to pick up the oversized shirt he lent me, purposefully letting my ass push against him. I heard a small moan as I straightened up again pulling the shirt over my head.

"I think I'll sleep without the shorts if that's okay with you Jacob?"

Jacob-"That's more than okay y/n" he spoke in a deep low voice that made me heart flutter.

We both crawled into bed and I just sat watching TikTok for about 10 minutes and he did the same. I really wanted to just make a move but I wasn't sure how.

Jacobs POV:
Out of nowhere I felt y/n rest her head on my shoulder. I looked over and she had shut her eyes and looked like she was trying to sleep so I bent my head down and kissed her forehead and then rested my head on top of hers. I strategically placed one hand on her back just above her ass and the other hand around her upper body. Soon enough we were both in a deep sleep cuddling with each other so close and together, it was perfect.

————————————————————————
Thank you so much if you have ready this far! I won't be able to add chapters as much as I would like because I have school but I'll try my hardest to keep writing. Love you all 🫶🏻