"I get that a lot. Monkie Kid, right?" 

MK looked at him confused. "How did you-"

"Your staff kind of gives you away, dude. Not just anyone can wield that thing."

As they talked, Y/N approached the two, standing next to MK. 

"Uh, sorry. Who are you?" 

"Macaque. Actually, the 'Six-Eared Macaque' is, you know, my full name. Well, see you around, MK." 

The monkey, now known as Macaque, started walking away, before MK went in front of him. 

"Can you teach me that awesome thing?" He pleaded, his eyes sparkling with amazement. 

"Uh, don't you already have a Master? I thought Monkey King was training you." 

"Ah, yeah, yeah, no, he-he is." 

"But you can never have too many teachers, right? I'm sure Monkey King would agree. It's not like he would want to hold you back." 

"Um, yeah. Yes. He totally would be cool with it." 

Macaque put his arm around MK's shoulder. "All right then." As they started walking off, Macaque touched MK's back, and the monkey symbol changes from sweet to sinister.

Y/N watched as it all happened, and was concerned for her dear friend. She recognized Macaque's voice from somewhere, but couldn't put her finger on it. As she looked down, deep in thought while fiddling with her fingers, Macaque suddenly stopped. He looked back at her, before speaking. 

"Hey, kid." Y/N looked up at him. "What are you waiting for? C'mon." Y/N looked at him confused, before running to them.

{~~❤~~}

MK trained with Macaque, as Y/N sat down nearby, watching. Mk fell to the ground as Macaque hovered above him, pointing his weapon at him. 

"Not bad. Don't get me wrong, but I was kind of expecting a little more from someone with your power." 

"Hey, hey, I've got more! I can give way more than that! I can do better." Mk protested, as he stood. 

"Okay. Maybe show me next time."

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------->

"Stop holding back. Stop trying to be nice. Your first strike should be your last strike. Every time you attack, give it everything you've got. Other people are going to tell you to be patient."

"Patience and focus. Step into the strike." Monkey King said, as MK held the mallet. Y/N watched nervously as MK demeanor changed.

"They are slowing you down. You have power inside you. Use it. Take the power and destroy. Remember. You don't use a weapon. You are a weapon."

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------->

MK threw the staff and destroys the wall in a blast of purple smoke. Monkey King and Y/N looked at MK shocked. 

"Whoa! How'd you learn to do that?" He gasped. "Have you been running around with other mentors!?" 

"Patience and focus. Isn't that what you said?" MK responded with no emotion.