●・𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎・●

Start from the beginning

Ara gulped. They started going towards a mountain. She had never been to this side of Seoul, so she felt scared and lost.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see", Heerin sped up a little and Ara felt like jumping out of the moving car was the safest option. But she couldn't risk it; she didn't know where she was.

So she stayed silent. She heard Heerin's rant and she felt the treason of the whole persona Xylon had pretended to be.

"Don't blame her, she fell in love with me. And she would do anything I ask her to do", Heerin had stated. "She befriended you and made Beomgyu fall for her. It was easy, that guy is so desperate for someone to love him that he fell for the first person to give him a little bit of attention. Pathetic".

Ara felt like punching Heerin.

"Don't talk about him like that", she replied.

"Oh! So now you speak", Heerin parked the car. "We won't need this", she threw Ara's phone out of the window. "Did you really just have an outburst of bravery because I insulted Beomgyu? I could've sworn your boyfriend was Yeonjun".

Ara bit her lip.

"Oh, girl. If you think you've fooled everyone, let me tell you that I outsmarted you. I have always been better than you but didn't get the chance to show it... because you back-stabbed your way into the company. Now, inside".

Ara followed the instructions and entered an abandoned cabin. It was cold, and she could tell Heerin was planning on having Ara in there for a while, freezing and deprived of food and water. She would die here.

And then, Xylon came in.

✧*¨*•.❥

"Let's not panic", Soobin stated.

"How can we not panic? They're both missing!", Beomgyu stated while typing furiously on his phone.

"Maybe they decided to disconnect their phones on their night out?", Taehyun said.

"I can feel like they're in trouble", Beomgyu said. "Please trust me on this and let's call someone".

Through the find my friends app, they could actually see where Xylon was. Ara's phone had disconnected and the map showed the last point where it had been used, which was near to where Xylon was.

"Why would they go to the mountain?", Soobin bit his lip. "I'm calling Insuk".

"How about we call Jisoo too?", Kai suggested. "If it's an emergency I would rather have him know too, just to be safe".

"Let's hope it's not", Beomgyu started calling Jisoo as Soobin was in the phone with Insuk.

"Are you okay, hyung?", Taehyun asked Yeonjun.

He shook his head. He couldn't do anything. He was so worried about his beloved Ara yet he couldn't do anything else. He couldn't go to the mountain to find her, he couldn't save her from the world, and he felt so, so useless.

"She's gonna be okay".

"What if she's not?", Yeonjun's voice sounded so heartbroken. "What if she's not okay?"

"Hyung, she is", Taehyun took his hyung's hands on his own. "You just need to have a little faith in that".

"If she's not, I swear to god..."

"Insuk is coming to get us", Soobin started looking for a mask and a jacket.

"But Jisoo said..."

They all were in the move as soon as the words left Soobin's lips.

"Fuck Jisoo", Yeonjun said. "It's Ara. And we're going".

Beomgyu nodded and looked for his jacket before following after his bandmates.

It's Ara.

The car ride was silent, the nerves could be felt in the air. It was so out of character that Ara would turn off her phone –she was the one to install the rule that everyone needs to be reachable at all times–, and more crazy to think she would go to the mountain.

Xylon... Beomgyu was the closest to her, the other boys were only colleagues. But Beomgyu had tried reaching her and she also had never taken so long to reply to him. He was a nerve wreck because not only one of his closest friends was in danger, but also the girl he had grown feelings towards was too.

Or well, they thought so. But the fact that they were both not within reach and hadn't made it home early was worrisome enough.

"Here!", Yeonjun yelped and Insuk stopped the car.

"Hyung!", Insuk called after him, yet the eldest was already running through the snow with slippers and a jacket that was not warm enough, and he reached Ara's phone.

He came back with his cheeks tear stained and his breath shallow. Bow they knew for sure.

Ara was indeed in danger.

Incorrect Quotes.

Kai: I hardly slept last night
Ara: When you can't sleep, it means someone is thinking about you. Someone who loves you.
Kai: Who would be thinking about me at 3 a.m.?
Soobin: [gay panic]

•••

Taehyun: Would you stab your best friend in the leg for 10 million gold?
Ara: You stab me, and then when my leg gets better, we buy a big-ass house.
Beomgyu: You can stab me too, then we'll have 20 million.
Ara: Good thinking.

•••

*txt is having dinner together*
Yeonjun: Ara, can you pass the salt?
Ara: *Throws Beomgyu across the table*

•••

Taehyun: Ara and I were crossing the street, and this dude drove by and honked at us
Soobin: *Sighing* What did Ara do?
Taehyun: she chased him to the next red light, then reached into his window and...
Ara: Who wants a steering wheel?

•••

Kai: So what's for dinner? 
Ara, staring at the food she just burnt: Regret.

•••

Yeonjun: *accidentally brushes Ara''s hand with her own*
Ara: *aggressively holds his hand* Fucking commit to it!

Yeonjun: *accidentally brushes Ara''s hand with her own*Ara: *aggressively holds his hand* Fucking commit to it!

Tbh i was feeling uninspired bUT i got a rush of inspiration for this fic so here you go! Ily all!

-baobab.