Kazuki was very happy: "Okay, I'll wait for you."

Jian Luo made an agreement with her and was ready to go by car. First, because he really hoped to cultivate new types of vegetables, the taste of peppers had long been haunted by his dreams.

Second come...

Jian Luo still wanted to buy a house.

However, if you need a Dark Star account to buy a house, and if you require a major contribution to Dark Star, it is definitely not possible to be an anchor, and it may be feasible to cultivate new types of vegetables.

When the new vegetables are successfully cultivated, he will apply for a household registration, and maybe he will be able to buy a house with his family!

"Moonlight arrives at the station ahead. Passengers who want to get off please take their belongings and get off in an orderly manner."

The electronic sound of the machine came from the car's small speaker.

Jian Luo fell back to his senses and got out of the car. The Moonlight Hotel is really just like the legend, a crescent-shaped building, and the golden moon is brilliant and beautiful.

He opened the information bracelet and sent a message to Kaizuki: "I'm here."

Not long after the message was sent, a figure appeared at the door. It was a little girl, wearing a pink skirt and looking very young.

Jae Yue walked up to Jian Luo: "Hello."

Jian Luo shook hands with her: "Hello, I'm Jian Luo."

"I know, it's too late to explain, come with me quickly." Kaizuki pulled him into the restaurant in a panic.

Jian Luo was dragged away by her in a daze.

The inside of the hotel is even more resplendent. If the military base only looks golden from the outside, but the interior is still stylish, then this place looks sober on the outside and tastes of all kinds of money inside!

The two stopped when they reached the kitchen.

Kaizuki said, "You want the right to cultivate vegetables, right?"

Jian Luo is honest: "Yes."

"Then you can make some special dishes first." Kaizuki glanced at the time: "Hurry up."

Jian Luo saw that she was mysterious, but she was not in a hurry: "Are you in a hurry?"

This should be regarded as a small kitchen, but although the sparrow is small and complete, the vegetables and meat are placed in order on the freezer shelf, and all kinds of kitchen utensils are also the best.

Kaizuki lowered her voice: "Then let me tell you the truth, today is the day of our boss's inspection. What he values ​​most is value. Do you know how precious the seeds of vegetables are? You humans didn't bring much. The cost of cultivating failure is very heavy, so it is difficult to obtain the position of cultivator."

Jian Luo: "So what?"

"That's why you have to prove your worth!" Kaizuki's little tiger's teeth pointed sharply: "If you succeed, the boss will definitely reuse you."

Jian Luo looked at her and was silent for a long time: "So you mean, you lied to me at all. In fact, you don't have any so-called vegetable quota, right?"

Kazuki coughed a little embarrassedly: "Is this important, the ending is good!"

"..."

After such a reminder, Jian Luo finally realized the seriousness of the matter. In fact, the girl was right, the right to nurture is indeed not so easy to obtain, and he has to work hard!