Prologue

A/N: Since i clearly don't have enough stories....here's another!

Dedicated to: @breethebree because she is lovely, and go check out her fanfics; did i mention she's lovely? haha

Hope you like it!

~Hunter xx. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

14 years ago…

Harry was on the playground when he fell off and cut his leg. He screamed out in pain, but his mother was too busy on the phone to even care that her son’s leg is bleeding quite badly.

“Are you alright?” a little brown haired boy asks Harry. Harry shakes his head no and the little boy takes a look at his leg.

“Don’t cry; let me go get my mum.” He runs over and Harry watches as the little boy runs over to a lady with long brown hair holding a baby. He tugs on her shirt and he points to Harry and her faces goes shocked. She quickly gives the baby to I guess her husband before grabbing a bag.

She quickly runs over to Harry and she takes one look at his leg and sighs. “Alright, this may sting a little.” She takes the cleaning solution and cleans it off and she is stunned, he needs the hospital.

“Where is your mom?”

He points to a lady who is talking on the phone, and she leaves the two boys to talk to Harry’s mum.

“So what’s your name?”

“Harry.”

“I like it, the names Louis, but you can call me Lou.” They hear shouting and Jay comes over before picking up Harry.

“Come on I have to take you to the get fixed up.”

“What about my mum?”

“Don’t worry about her right now; we need to get you fixed up.”

Harry just nods against her chest, while Louis slowly follows behind them.

12 years ago…

“Harry! Where are you?” Louis yells outside on the porch.

“Jesus Lou, I’m right here.” Harry says running up the stairs.

“Mum said dinner is ready.”

“Alright, let’s go eat then, I’m starved.”

You see ever since the day they met two years ago, Harry’s mother didn’t want him anymore. She never even picked him up from the hospital when he had to get 30 stitches in his leg. Jay brought him to where he lives and she basically had put all of his things on the porch, basically saying you’re free to go. Harry broke down in Jay’s arms, but she set him down before knocking and having a wordy argument with Anne. In the end, Jay took Harry as hers. Only having to return for Anne to sign her rights for Harry over to Jay.

It took Harry awhile to take them as his family. But they did welcome him with open arms, and he did get 5 younger siblings. Louis was born in December of 1994, Harry was February; he as well gained 4 younger sisters that treated him like their own brother. He was finally home.

10 years ago…

Ever since that day he met Louis, he started looking at boys differently, and he never understood it. So he brushed it off as being a bit curious.

“Harry, I’ve been calling you for the past five minutes. Mum wants to know if you want to go to the arcade.” Lou asks.

“Ohh, yeah I’m sorry. I would love to go.” Harry gets off the bed and follows Lou out. Only if Lou knew what Harry was looking at, things would have been different. How?