Opening his phone, Wolf found the picture he took with Diane and zoomed in on her eye, sending the pixelated photo to Webs.

"Hey, Webs, can you enhance this—"

He wasn't even surprised to get a reply back, a picture edited and perfect.

"Done. Eight steps ahead of you, Wolfie."

Wolf turned the phone me to face the retinal scanner, hearing another chime and chuckling as the doors opened— their prize sitting innocently and protected within multiple security measures.

"Ah..." He sighed out with a large grin, fixing the fedora on his head.

. . . . . . . . . .

"Ladies and gentlemen, your MC for the Good Samaritan Awards..."

Shark was huffing heavily, feigned panic in his eyes as some people around tried to calm him down, his grip on two men's hands tight and selling.

"All right, Shark," He pauses, red lips pursed at Wolf's tired sigh. "we're in."

Launching at a incredible speed, Shark giggles as he waves a dismissive hand to the group that watched him leave in shock. "Oops, I forgot, I'm not pregnant."

"... president of the committee, Governor Diane Foxington."

Diane waves with a bashful smile as (Y/N) stops just at the top of the stairs, seen but not intruding as her sister nodded in gentle acknowledgment to the cheers.

"Thank you. Thank you." She says, chucking as she lifts a hand to calm the crowd. "Thank you so much. Thank you."

She sighed, a frown on her face as the screen projected the city behind her. "Last year, we faced our biggest test when a meteorite crashed into our dear city and changed fifty percent of our people with genetic mutations."

"That meteorite didn't just make a hole in our city," Diane continued after the meteor crashed into multiple buildings, sadness in her eyes. "It made a hole in our hearts."

"Aww..." The crowed sadly cooed, Shark shedding a tear as he wiped it away with a sniffle.

"But even in tragedy, Professor Marmalade, he did what he does so well. He made us look at things differently." The projection shows Marmalade, a thoughtfully look on his face as he looks at the meteorite in a different angle, showing everyone how it looked more like a heart than a rock. "And thanks to you, Marmalade, the Love Crater Meteorite will forever serve as a symbol of how there is good even in the worst places."

. . . . . . . . . .

Nodding to each other, Wolf and Piranha rip off their tuxedoes to show off their black skin suits before running opposites directions of the room.

"Whoo!" Piranha laughed as he sprinted down the way he went, getting a jumping start off of a statue and leaping into the air while from the other side and agilely jumped onto the railing and into the air as well.

Snake, with a rope tied around his ankles, drops from the vents— grunting with a choke when Piranha latched onto his midsection.

He reaches for Wolf and they both panicked when his hand slipped, the former making swimming motions in the air before latching onto Snake as well, making the poor guy groan as he glared at Piranha to start moving. "Hurry up!"

"...and successfully reversed climate change for the well-being of all of us."

Wolf turned out Diane's muffled voice as he fixed his sleeve, wiggling his fingers before reaching out for the Golden Dolphin. "This is going surprisingly smoothly~"