Episodio 20: Undeniable Desire, Diavolo

Start from the beginning

Both seems like they have bonded over their scums of fathers, and much to their liking, both found middle ground in their flaws and strengths.

"...I'll try my best to prevent loss in our side." Venetta proclaimed as heads turns.

"Giorno will attain his Requiem, I'm sure of it." 

---

"Uncle Polnareff, are you really here all alone?" (Y/N) asked her father acquaintance.

"Indeed I am. My journey here in Italy has been nothing but foolish yes, but it has been fruitful." Polnareff recall.

"My father is terribly worried about you. He said you're a walking enemy magnet. I can see why he worried so bad now." (Y/N) soft voice sounded strict just now, Polnareff sweats in his wheelchair.

"Last time we met, I didn't need this to move around oui?" Polnareff tries to joke but it is obvious his injuries saddened him.

"When this all clear, you can stand again." (Y/N) started.

"Take a rest, build yourself that Polnareffland you always talked about." (Y/N) this invited joy within the French man.

"Well... if I make it out alive!" Polnareff laugh.

"Oh you will, the rest of Stardust Crusaders awaits you uncle Pol. Just thought that you should know" (Y/N) feeds him resolution.

"... (Y/N) I —"

"At last, the time is here."

"If they are here..." Polnareff eyes widened slightly.

"Diavolo is near, indeed." (Y/N) nods.

"Are you sure I'm capable?" Polnareff look up to find Kakyoin's daugther putting on her mask.

"Well that depends..." Her laugh is almost menacing.

"How bad do you want to see them again?" Her mask Jean Pierre Polnareff see. 

"Your wish may not be the same to what fate wants... but show the arrow your will. I know in my heart you got what it takes uncle." (Y/N) disappear with her Shining Star.

"Show off." Polnareff scoffed as he look at his arrow.

---

"Is everyone alright?" (Y/N) asked Venetta.

"On each of their post." Venetta breaks away from Mista's embrace.

"Say, how do we supposed to hold back and not kill him before Giorno?" Venetta stands tall and impose.

"If you held yourself back, I will grant you power. I've seen S4D is more than steady in your care, I must assume you want uh... upgrade." Arancini perceived Venetta's changes.

"Alright! Let's do this!" Narancia wind up his arms, warming up with excitement.

"Arancini..." Risotto Nero come fort, Ghiacchio, Bruno and Abbacchio behinds the red eyed man.

"Yes?"

"He made his move." Ghiaccio perceived Trish's stiff shoulders.

"If some of us made false move, we'll die..." Abbacchio warned.

"Venetta and I will support in case he skip time, Fugo? Can you give us some of your capsule? If Diavolo dares to harm, we'll scare him off with one of these killers." Arancini explained.

"What if his virus get to us?" Trish asked. At this, both Venetta and Arancini raised their hand which shines with hamon.

"Purple Haze's virus is weak with lights, we'll take good measure." Arancini assure.

"Alright then, lets go."

---

Diavolo hasn't made his move as everyone went in their direction. Venetta stroll around the Colosseum to keep her eyes on as much loop hole as she could. Every second passed felt so stagnant yet far from unnerving. Everything seemed to be fine before Narancia yelp and time has been skipped.

Then screams followed.

To Be Continued

I'll be honest with y'all I end this episode on hurry mode since I realized I've been writing Venetta wrong. I'm so sorry.

Need to fixed all of those mistakes, brb.

Up Next!

Episodio 21: Requiem(s)