True Love

(Only a few more chapters to go and I really am sad that this story will be over. But you will never see the last of me. Hope you like this chapter.)

(⚠️ mentions guns, minor violence)

Julie's POV

When I walked away from Luke, I was so scared and nervous that the plan wouldn't work. I gave him the signal and could already tell that he did. Trevor grabbed my arm really hard throws me to the chair. He sits in front of me and puts the contract in front of me.

Trevor: All you need to do is sign on the dotted line and you will be officially be part of Covington Records.

I started to come up with another plan to distract him.

Julie: Before I signed, I just like to know more about the company. Since I will be working with you.

Trevor: Alright, what do you want to know?

Julie: Well for starters, how did you end up working at Covington Records?

Trevor: Well I started working as an intern when I was 18 and I...

Luke's POV

While Julie was distracting Trevor, I pressed the button multiple times to see that it works. But when I was about to push it again, one of the security guards grabbed my arm and pull out my hand showing the buzzer Julie gave me.

Security Guard 1: Sir, we found this in the boy's pocket.

Trevor looked up and saw the buzzer. Julie tried to run away but the guard already grabbed her.

Luke: GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!

Julie: He already pressed the button. That means the police will be on there way here.

Trevor: Shut up both of you!!!

Luke: *muttered* I can't believe my mom married you.

Trevor: *laughs* You think I actually cared about her. I just needed someone to clean up the house for me. Your mom wanted to leave me but then I told her that if she did, I get custody over you.

Luke: Your LYING!

Trevor: She would've lost you anyway.

That did it. I got out of guards gripped and was about to punch him until he got a gun out and pointed at Julie. I stood there frozen and I was handcuffed to the railing.

Trevor: Now I'm going to say this one more time Ms. Molina. Join our company and we can give you everything you want.

Julie: What about Luke?

Trevor: He's nothing but an errand boy. I honestly think you could do better. You've actually met one of my sons at the party. Nick. He's your biggest fan and will do anything to make you happy.

Julie: The only person in this room that makes me happy is Luke.

I put my head up and look at Julie in the eyes. And I was beginning to smile when he said nice things to me.

Julie: I may not know him well but I know that he is the kindest, talented, and the most amazing person I have ever met. And I would never trade that for anything.

She looked at me with a smile on her face and I couldn't stop staring at her. She has the most purest soul. And if we ever get out of this, I'm going to take out on a proper date. Trevor got the idea and he had a very angry glare towards me.

Trevor: Well then, let's see if we can change your mind.

Then, he pointed the gun at me.

Julie: No please don't!!!