𝐢𝐢. you can't run from who you are

Start from the beginning

"Well that works." Kira said.

"Let's go." Malia said. Her, Lydia and Kira run, looking for the boys.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Scott, Stiles and Sam were dodging the fireballs that Myruna was throwing at them. Scott looks at Sam to see him nod. Scott's eyes glow red while Sam's glowed orange as they shift before running towards Myruna. Myruna grabbed Scott's hand before he could send a hit, kicking him, sending him to the ground. Sam then comes, his body on fire before grabbing a hold of Myruna.

"Stiles run!" Scott yelled, as he runs to help Sam. Stiles tries to run only to be met with his father, who points his gun at him.

"Dad! Snap out of it!" Stiles yelled, backing away from his father. As Stilinski was about to fire the gun, he was met with a hard object against his head, making him fall to the ground. Stiles eyes widen when he is met with Harlow, who was alive standing in front him. Scott is thrown to the floor, he looks up to see Harlow.

"Harlow!" Scott yelled. Harlow drops the rock she used to knock out Stilinski.

"Oh crap." Harlow said before falling to floor, weak. Her time was almost up.

"Your too late." Myruna said, throwing Sam away."you won't be able to stop me." as Myruna gets closer she sees six bodies step in front of her. Derek, Peter, Sam and Malia, growl as their eyes glow, and Kira as she gets her sword out.Lydia rushes to Stiles pulling the two away. Derek looks at Scott.

"Thought you could use some help, go help Harlow." Derek said, making Scott nod as he runs to Harlow.

"How sweet to think you can take me." Myruna said before shadow figures rise form the ground, turning them into people.

"Lets get this started shall we." Peter said. Derek, Peter and Sam run forward towards Myruna, while Kira and Malia were handing the possessed people. Stiles and Lydia grabbed Stilinski, dragging him somewhere else, getting him to safety. Scott runs and kneels next to Harlow, moving some of her hair out of her face.

"Harlow?" Scott asked. He looks to see a rock next to him, making him cut his hand as blood flooded into his palm as he slowly bring it into Harlows mouth. Harlows eyes snap open as she quickly grabs Scotts wrist." Harlow, you're dying. you need to feed."

"I know, what if i can't handle what comes next." Harlow said.

"Ive never seen anything you can't handle." Scott said."I'll always be here for you."

"Guess that's why they call it fate." Harlow said. She grips Scott's hand bringing it closer to her mouth before drinking his blood, completing her transition. As she continued to drink his blood, the sky turns red, lighting overcoming the sky. Scott's eyes widen as Lydia had seen this in a dream. Scott looks down to Harlow, as she opens her eyes to see them glowing dark blue with black veins under her eyes.

"Am i interrupting something?" Myruna asked walking towards the two. Harlow and Scott look over to see everyone unconscious." Seemed like a moment." Harlow gets up with Scott following.

"It's okay, no were done here." Harlow said walking towards Myruna." And so are you." Harlows eyes glow dark blue with veins forming under her eyes. Her teeth no long like a wolf but as a vampire. Myruna just looks in shock as Harlow was a full Tribrid now. Harlow looks at Scott and sees Stiles around the corner." Get the pack out of here and back to the loft, you guys should be somewhere safe, because trust me there's nothing safe, about whats's gonna happen here." Scott and Stiles nod, before grabbing their friends and taking them away.