𝐢𝐢. you can't run from who you are

ابدأ من البداية

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Harlow was looking at the glass broken by Myruna. She starts smacking her hands against the glass, breaking it more. With one final smack against the glass, Harlow comes crashing through falling onto the floor, groaning. She slowly gets up before noticing a pain in her stomach. Harlow looks down noticing a shard of glass stuck into her stomach. Harlow groans before pulling it out, dropping it onto the floor. Harlow groans as she walks away trying to escape.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Myruna walked back to the train she kept Harlow in only to see the window broken and blood everywhere.

"Poor Harlow, still thinking she can beat me." Myruna said." Well lets go find her." Stilinski walks around the corner his eyes pitch black as he follows Myruna.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Scott, Stiles and Sam slowly walk by a train as they searched for Harlow, while Malia, Lydia and Kira were hiding just in case Myruna started to show up. Suddenly they see Stilinski walk around the corner of the train.

"Dad?" Stiles asked, before slowly walking towards his father. Scott noticed Stilinski's eyes were pitch black, quickly grabbing Stiles by his arm.

"Stiles." Scott said. Suddenly Stilinski raised his gun towards the three boys.

"Wow, you actually did come for her." Myruna said walking out from behind Stilinski.

"Harlow?" Scott asked.

"No, ew, i'm way prettier, i'm her doppelgänger, and where are my manners. Names Myruna." Myruna said.

"you're the one, who took Harlow, and killed the witches in New Orleans." Sam said.

"you don't have to worry, your about to join them." Myruna said, before throwing a fireball at them.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Malia, Lydia and Kira were hiding in one of the trains, waiting for Scott's signal.

"What are we waiting, let's go kick ass." Malia said.

"No, Malia we need to wait for the signal." Kira said.

"You don't get to decide that, she's my sister, not yours." Malia said.

"She's my sister too." Lydia said, but Malia ignored her walking out of the train only to get thrown into the floor.

"Malia!" Kira said stepping out the the train, to see a man, who's eyes were black.

"Can we kick ass now?" Malia asked. Once she said that two other man come behind them, cornering them.

"Yes." Lydia said, slowly walking behind Kira and Malia as they get ready to fight. Kira swing her sword at the man in front of her while, Malia growled and attack the other man.  Kira swung her sword at the man but he blocked. He grabs her by the hand taking the sword away before pointing it at her. He swings it making Kira dodge them. Malia groans as she is kicked in the stomach. She throws a punch at the guy but he grabs her wrist, twisting it making Malia scream pain before the guy punches her. Malia falls the floor groaning, before she looks up, her eyes glowing blue. She lunges and grabs the guy throwing him, she then turns to guy Kira was fighting before running towards him. Malia growls before throwing him into the train.