i've got a blank space, baby ;

04/22, april 2022

"hyung, what would be your reaction if i ran away?" hyunjin asked. i looked at him as if he grew ten heads. he laughed. "just kiddin, hyung! but, really though, how would you react?"

"i mean, i would hunt you down and help your husband kill you," i shrugged.

"soon to be," he corrected. i raised my eyebrow, suspicious of his behaviour.

it was his wedding day. i don't know when his marriage was settled, since it has just been a few weeks i came back to seoul from canada from a mission. our parents booked a whole resort, and everywhere were pink, blue, and white flowers. the theme was kinda galaxy, and hyunjin loved the stars and sky. his dance studio was named 'sky stars' because one, he believed that the students would do something great in their lives, and two, already stated above.

hyunjin loved to cross-dress, (which i kind of hated) he looked beautiful in those feminine dresses. his wedding gown was white, and it had blue and pink highlights to it. it looked too beautiful to be true.

damn, i could never.

mom knocked on the door to our room, and i opened it. she looked as of she was crying. i frowned because how dare they ruin my mother's mood? she noticed my worries, and shook her head as if saying nothing was wrong. i smiled and nodded although it didn't sit right with me.

"are you ready, son?" she asked hyunjin. he nodded.

"give me five minutes, ma, i'll be outside," he smiled reassuringly at mom when she looked worried.

we all went down to the wedding aisle and greeted our guests on the way. dad was outside to lead hyunjin to the aisle.

mom looked around, searching for the husband. they refused to tell me his name, and even get a look at him, saying he is too good, who knows if you'll fall for him? better safe than sorry and would shrug. it honestly was frustrating, since i wasn't even aware how much this guy would mean to hyunjin.

i focused my attention on the people invited. more than half of them were my mom's side of the family. i didn't like them. they made snarky and mocking remarks regarding people like me. i liked my dad's side more because they never argued. they remained calm in every situation. most importantly, they loved and cherished anyone close to them.

the rest were hyunjin's school, college, and work friends, who weren't invited but the news reached the ears anyway.

soon, entered the groom, hyunjin's soon-to-be husband.

.

.

.

holy fuck, how could one be so hot?

he wore a purple suit with blue highlights to it, some accessories which were definitely chosen by my mother, and his blue hair complimented the whole outfit.

he was buff.

fuck, if he wasn't getting married soon i would have kidnapped him. and maybe hyunjin wouldn't like that. good thing they kept him away from me.

speaking of which, it had been almost 10 minutes and hyunjin wasn't down. i raised my eyebrow, suspicious. there was something wrong with him today.

i brushed it off, thinking he may be in the restroom since he gets nervous on various occasions. it's his marriage after all.

i looked to the front, and was met with a pair of light brown eyes. my eyes widened. fuck, i didn't expect him to make eye contact. i looked away quickly, but from my peripheral vision, i could see his light smirk.