Imagine #1 (18+): Eddie Munson x POC! Fem! Reader

Typed:Nov 7, 2022

Typed:Nov 7, 2022

Written: June 21, 2022
Requested: Yes/ No

Imagine #1: Under The Pale Moonlight

-Eddie and OC have a date at Lover's Lake.

Warning: 18+; FxM; Protected sex; oral sex (female receiving); pet names; cursing; alcohol consumption.

3rd:
OC and Eddie have been dating after she moved to Hawkins, Indiana, and hit it off right away. Tonight, the young couple are going on another date, out by Lover's Lake but this date is different, Eddie wants this date to be prefect for OC and OC wants to be prefect for Eddie. Checking herself out in the mirror one last time, when she heard a loud knock on the door. Looking at the clock and realized the time, she slipped on her shoes and grabbing her purse, as she rushed towards the front door. Swinging the door open, "Eddie!" she cried out, jumping into his arms and connecting her lips to his. Pulling away, "hey, Beautiful! Are you ready?" he asked, placing her on the ground. Nodding her head, "yeah, let me lock up and we can be on our way." OC answered, closing the door and locking it, before joining her boyfriend. "Let's go!" she cried out, grabbing his hand and leading him towards his van. Opening the passenger side door, "m'lady!" he stated, bowling down as he helped her in. "Thank you, kind sir." she thanked him, buckling herself in as she rushed over to his side and jumped in, starting up the van before taking off.

OC:
  The music was blasting in the van, while Eddie's hand rested on my thigh, I glanced over at him and noticed how peaceful he was, as he drove down the road. "Where are we going?" I asked, curious on where he was taking me to our date. Looking over at me and smirked, "it's a surprised." he answered, giving my thigh a squeeze. As he continued driving to our destination, I placed my hand on top of his and started playing with his silver rings, while getting lost in my thoughts. After a couple of minutes of driving, we came to a complete stop, "we're here!" Eddie announced, parking the van. Unbuckling my seat belt and reached for the door handle, to open the door, when Eddie cried out, "no!" making me jump. "Why?" I questioned, pulling away. "Just wait here" he said, before peaking my lips. Sinking into my seat as Eddie jumped out of the van, hearing the back door open and Eddie shuffling around, before slamming the door shut, as I waited for Eddie to come back.

Eddie:
  After finding the perfect spot by the lake and away from the view of anyone walking by, which probably won't happen, I spread out the blanket and laid out all of her favorite snacks and a six pack of beer. Looking at my masterpiece one last time, before making my way back to the van and grab my lovely lady. Walking out of the woods and the van was in sight, I ran over to the passenger side as I tapped the window. "AHH!!" she screamed, placing her hands over her chest. "Jesus Christ, Eddie! You scared the fuck out of me!" she cried out as I helped her out of the van. "I'm sorry, Baby." I apologized, placing a kiss on her sweet lips. "I'm so sorry, Bunny." I apologized again, placing another kiss on her lips. "It's okay." she said, giving me one of her precious smiles. "Turn around, I don't want you to see you surprise!" I ordered, pulling out my bandana. OC did what she was told to do, I rolled up the bandana and covered her eyes with it, before wrapping my arms around her waist, "let's go!" I stated, escorting my princess to our picnic spot.