Chapter 11

Bucky Pov
"It can't be!" said Nat. "I can only tell you what I saw. She looked at you Nat. It was you, I'm pretty sure!" said Wanda, looking to Steve for help. "We should do a test and find out who Y/N's parents are." said Steve, looking to me. I nodded slightly.

Bruce took a saliva sample from Y/N and analyzed it. He said we would know in a few hours at the earliest.
Steve sat with me at Y/N and Natasha talked to Wanda.

_______________________________________________________________
*2 months later*

Y/N's Pov

Two months have passed since then. I have been living in hiding for a month and a half in an apartment located in a small town. This is where I'm supposed to be safe until we know more specifically what Hydra's plan is. Natasha and Steve keep coming by to tell me what they found out.

I was getting ready and then we're meeting up with Steve and Sam.
"Doll, you better hurry up a little or we'll be late." Bucky called out to me. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Bucky came with me. The reason wasn't so we could get to know each other better then, but someone was supposed to watch over me. First Wanda and Vision were supposed to come with me. But then I thought it was too conspicuous to have two Avengers with me. Nat agreed with me and said one should just accompany me. Bucky then said he could do it and Steve immediately agreed.
So I ended up living in a small town with Bucky and it's really nice.

"You can explain to Steve and Sam right now why we're late," he said with a laugh.
"I'll be done in a minute, Buck," I said, slightly annoyed.
We get along really well and have had more and more moments where we've realized we belong together. I was putting the mascara away when I felt two arms wrap around me. I cried out slightly and heard Bucky say by my ear. "Or we could stay here and watch a movie. The weather isn't that nice anyway." I knew he was grinning and would rather stay here alone with me.
"And then what? We just watch the movie?" I asked with a grin.

I know that nothing else will happen, because he gives me the time I need. We were often the last times at the point where we kissed passionately and then more could get out. But I became insecure and I got scared. Bucky understood so well, before and after I told him everything. I was never raped and no one should ever be, but I was touched and beaten at Hydra. That was enough. In the beginning Bucky couldn't even touch me for more than 5 seconds until I had a panic attack. After 2 months it works better now and I enjoy his closeness.

"Mmm, cuddling would be my preference." he said, pulling me even closer.
"But we're meeting Steve and Sam now, so I'm going to have to kill your dream, Bucky," I said, laughing lightly.
I heard him groan and walk into the hallway already offended. I ran after him and looked in my pocket for my phone. "We can catch up later," I said searchingly to Bucky.
I heard him laugh and turned around annoyed, "What?" I asked. "Your phone is on the dresser, doll." he said, amused. So I walked past him to the dresser.
"The main thing is that the fine gentleman is dressed." I tried to say seriously, but a slight laugh could be heard.
"Say the young lady who takes the longest." he said now, amused.
But after that he handed me my jacket and when I was ready we walked holding hands to the meeting place.

It slowly started to rain and I put on my cap, which Bucky didn't have. I grinned at him as I looked over at him once. He squeezed my hand and smiled back. We were almost there and just before I let go of his hand in fear. I looked at him apologetically and he nodded in understanding.
"It's all good, doll." he said and continued walking close beside me.
I'm really grateful to have him. I saw Steve and Sam already sitting inside the café and headed towards them.

"Hey, little one." says Steve and stood up when he saw me. He gave me a quick hug. "Hey, Dad." I had to laugh and so did the others.
"That still sounds so funny." I said, making the situation less funny. I gave Sam a quick hug as well and Bucky greeted them both as well. I sat down across from Steve and Bucky next to me.
"So what all new happened?" asked Steve and Sam complemented. "Anything spectacular happen?" He pointed his eyes at me and Bucky.
Did he say something or can you tell? Did you see us?

"Sam, that's enough." said Bucky to him, annoyed.
"Nothing happened here, except Bucky and I went to the movies the other night. The movie was so nice, I got to pick it out. Then we went out to eat and the last couple of days we went for a walk, just like we always do. That's all you can do around here," I said laughing. "What movie?" asked Steve, and Sam looked curious too.
"A romantic one." I said grinning and looking at the map. "No, really? Bucky went to a romantic movie with you and willingly?" asked Sam laughing. "There must be more to it than that if he's already doing it," Steve said. I was a little afraid of what they were going to say about that.

"I'm supposed to watch Y/N, then I have to go to a movie like that," Bucky explained. And looked at me with a smile. "I still maintain that there's something between you two." said Sam and Steve laughed lightly.
"Hi, do you know what you want to drink yet?" asked a young lady. Bucky looked at her and I immediately felt jealousy bubbling up inside me.
"A coffee please." said Bucky and I wanted to get up and leave. "And you?" she asked kindly. "Likewise."
"Y/N!" said Steve sternly and I looked at him confused, the waitress left. "Your eyes." he added. "Crap." said I, closing them to calm myself.

"I'm sorry." I said softly and opened my eyes again.
"Has this happened before?" asked Steve, looking at me closely.
I shook my head. But he then looked at Bucky and he nodded.