"O-Octavia?" I asked looking for her in all the tents when I did she was talking to her brother.

"Sorry am I interrupting?" I asked and Octavia nodded.

"No-," Bellamy said before Octavia spoke up.

"Maybe he's just not interested," Bellamy said to Octavia.

"I should go," I said to them.

"Yes."

"No," they both said to me making me confused.

"I should actually," I said but Bellamy stopped me and I roll my eyes.

"You can't keep everyone away from me," Octavia said to Bellamy.

"Atom had to learn. You disobey me, you pay the price. He paid the price. Now we're good." Bellamy said to Octavia making me scoff.

"Now I'm paying the price. So, next time you decide to go on, a power trip, leave me out of it." Octavia said to Bellamy.

"The both of us," Octavia said making me look at Bellamy then I looked at Octavia.

Before I could speak up we heard a scream,

"Jasper?" I said before I and Octavia ran out and went to the others with Jasper.

"Hold him still. I need to cut away the infected flesh." I heard Clarke say making me run even faster and go up.

"Stop it! You're killing him." Octavia said to Clarke.

"She's trying to save his life," Finn said before I heard his voice.

"She can't," Bellamy said crossing my arms.

"You've got to be kidding me," I said looking at him.

"Back off," Wells said to Bellamy standing in front of him.

"We didn't drag him through miles of woods just to let him die," Clarke said cleaning the wombs.

"Kids a goner. If you can't see that, you're deluded. He's making people crazy." Bellamy said looking at Clarke.

"Sorry if Jasper's an inconvenience to you, but this isn't the ark. Down here, every life matters." I said to Bellamy.

"take a look at him. He's a lost cause." Bellamy said making me scoff.

"Would you leave your sister die here too?" I said walking up in front of him.

"Or would you do the same as Clarke is doing?" I said to him raising my eyes brows and making him go quiet,

"thoughts so," I said before he let out a sigh.

"If he's not better by tomorrow," Bellamy said to us. "I'll kill him myself," Bellamy said before walking away.

"Octavia, let's go," Bellamy said but she didn't listen to him.

"I'm staying here." She said to her brother as I took one last glance at Bellamy.