Page 33 | Assemble

Start from the beginning

Steve: "I assume those are your classmates?" Steve asks in fluent Japanese with Y/N only nods as a response. "Time to go, kid." He switches back to English as he glanced back to him.

Y/N: "Go where?"

Steve: "I'll brief you on the way." Y/N nods as he grabs his mask and his katana. "Tell Natasha and Clint to suit up, too. Oh, and tell him if he can fly one of the jets."

Y/N: "Understood, Ca-."

Clint: "I think someone mentioned me." Clint's voice spoke behind Cap as the Class 1-A's eyes were bulging out from their sockets.

Y/N: "Hey, Nat. And goodness Clint, you're okay now?"

Clint: "Better than ever since Nat bashed my head earlier like a coconut."

Y/N: "Well, your head's definitely harder than a coconut and that's a fact."

Natasha: "I told you that Y/N will say that." Clint just rolls his eyes while both Natasha and Y/N chuckles.

Clint: "Never mind... I can fly one of those jets anyway, and you can't."

Steve: "You got a suit?" Steve asks Clint as the archer only nods.

Steve: "Then suit up." He said to the two as he ruffles Y/N's head. "Y/N's a great kid, don't you worry about him. He's going to be fine." Steve surprisingly switches back to Japanese for the class to understand, and then he and the two SHIELD members left the room to suit up.

When Y/N glanced back on the tablet, he can only see the frozen 1-A still staring at the camera with disbelief.

Y/N: "What? You guys are like some sausages on the freezer right now if you don't snap back." He asks in confusion with a shrug as they started to barrage him of questions.

||||