Page 33 | Assemble

Start from the beginning

Midoriya: "Aircraft?"

Y/N: "Oh, I didn't tell you guys about it?" Y/N confusedly asked as they all waited for him to continue. "I was interning with some of the heroes here in America."

Sero: "Hah... Typical Class-Rep, interning with heroes-WAIT! Did you say "Heroes?!" Sero shouted as he shoved Midoriya away from the camera with his eyes widened.

Y/N: "Yeah... Hero, with an 'S' at the end."

The other side of the line became quiet as they exclaimed in unison.

1-A: "EHHHH????!!! H-HEROES???!!"

Y/N: "Huh? What's wrong with that?" Tokoyami and Kirishima's widened eyes explained why there is only one protocol of internships instead of two heroes.

Kirishima: "You can only intern to one hero! How in the world did you intern to more?!"

Y/N: "Basically... I don't know either." Y/N awkwardly scratches his cheek as he looks away from the phone.

1-A: 'He's lying.' They all thought as they looked at him with a deadpan.

Jiro: "You're lying. I'm feeling it." Jiro bluntly said as she crosses her arms and stares at the camera, sending shivers on Y/N's spine.

Y/N: "W-Well... I-I don't want to talk about it though, because it's classified." Y/N sweat drops as he avoids Jiro's glance.

Midoriya: "But can you tell us which one hero you were with right now?"

Y/N paused on the other side as he thinks for a way to not breach some information from his tongue.

Y/N: "Since the old man won't punish me for this, the one hero I was with right now is-"

Steve: "Y/N? Are you in here?" Steve's voice rang from the door as it opens, with all the Class 1-A watching to see who is arriving.

The camera shows the door slides open with Steve Rogers in his suit, he notices the tablet with the faces of Class 1-A like a deer caught in the headlights.

Mineta: "N-No way..." Mineta muttered as the others were clearly shocked too.

Kaminari: "He's interning with one of America's greatest superhero..."

Yaoyorozu: "The one who's fighting since World War II..."

Todoroki: "Only to be revealed encapsulated on ice last month..."

1-A: "C-Captain America?!"

The class shouted in unison for Steve to hear as he smiles and gave a small wave to the camera, then his glance landed back to Y/N in seriousness.