I sit on the barstool while boys give her puzzled looks. Kane softly laughs. "Why would you call firemen?"

"Let's say I'm not trusted in the kitchen." She sheepishly smiled.

Dominic lets out a laugh. "Does that mean a fire happened?"

Cheryl goes to answer and defend herself. I don't give her a chance though. "Multiple times."

She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. "It wasn't a big fire, don't be dramatic."

Dom's and Kane's jaws hang low. "Multiple?" They say at the same time.

I nod and they laugh.

Cheryl unlocks her phone. "So what am I ordering?"

☆ ☆ ☆

We sit in comfortable silence. Well comfortable at least for me. The others on the other hand seem to search their mind for topics to talk about. However, every single one of them seems a bit shy to open their mouth.

It's funny.

I bite into my piece of pizza.

We were arguing about what to order. Cheryl wanted sushi, Dom wanted a full Asian meal, Kane wanted Kebab and I didn't give a fuck. I just wanted to eat something already.

So we decided on the neutral - pizza.

But oh boy picking the pizza was another adventure. I don't like olives and pineapple. Cheryl doesn't like only cheese pizza and spicy sauces. Kane surprisingly didn't care and Dom doesn't like veggie pizza and olives like me.

So we decided on another neutral - pepperoni pizza.

Everyone was happy. Kinda.

Kane catches everyone's attention by speaking up. "What about 21 questions but everybody gotta answer." He smiles.

Dom nods. "That's a good idea. We don't frankly know each other."

"Alright, I will start," Cheryl says and thinks about her question. "Let's start easy. Favorite color? Mine's red."

How fitting.

"Easy. Royal blue. Or blue in general." Dom answers.

Kane follows. "Forest green."

"All of the above," I say.

They want to argue with my answer but decide against it.

Fuckers. I can't choose one color. It depends on what item it is or where.

Dom is the one to ask a question now. "Your fear?"

Kane speaks first not even thinking about his answer. "Losing someone I love."

We smile at that.

In the background is heard a small 'awww' from Cheryl.

Cheryl is next. "Insects and me being locked somewhere like kidnapped or something."

"Wounds, pain. I hate that," I speak.

Dom bobs his head. "I'm scared of growing up and being old."

We nod. That shit is scary.