Chapter XCI: Visit

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

The family that was left by Thirdy seems to drift away slowly day by day.

QGreggy will always locked himself crying and shattering everything that would reminds him of her.

Irene being a wife and a mother worrying always about her husband and always tries to talk to him even it ended up slamming of the door.

A month now had past after her death which they pay a visit to her in Bulacan still having their fresh scars in their hearts.

"Anak kamusta kayo ni Greggy?", Imelda asked.

"We're good Mommy", she lied.

"Everything will be better", her mother taps her hands.

"Yes,Mommy even it's not that easy but we will get better", she smiled sadly.

Greggy outside sat on the floor of his daughter's tomb humming the lullaby as always, every morning and night until he fall asleep.

Bongbong looking at him from the living room felt bad for him as he knew how he truly loves his daughter all of his life for the years they had been together.

"Naawa na ako kay Kuya, Bonget", Liza uttered at his side.

"Even me mahal. For 16 years sila lang dalawa ang nagsama non sa hirap at ginhawa. Madaming pagkakataon na pwedeng iwanan ni Greggy at sukuan ang anak nya pero di nya yun ginawa. Si Thirdy din sa panahong nabubuhay pa siya di siya naghanap sa Mommy nya dahil gusto nya manatili sa Daddy nya lang", he said with a heavy heart.

"Mabuti di tumuloy si Kuya sa California. Kasi alam kong malulungkot si Irene pagnagkataon at mukha hindi pa din okay si Irene nilalabanan nya lang", she added.

"Kung ang andito ang bata paniguradong iiyak yun dahil malungkot ang mga mahal nya sa buhay. Ang hirap din kasing maging matatag kung ang hirap kalimutan ng bata. Plano ko pa naman sana isama siya sa atin doon sa Baguio for 1 week vacation yung soluhin lang natin sya, pero di na natuloy eh", his tears slowly showing.

"Di ko parin tanggap itong lahat. Masyadong masakit parin", she said.

Imee on the other hand arrived bringing foods and a bouquet of red tulips as it's Thirdy's all time favorite flower.

She forced a smile showing that she don't want to cry as surely Thirdy won't like it but deep inside she's shattering.

"Hi, I'm sorry I'm late. Tumakas pa ako sa Senate kasi nag-aaway na sila doon sa debate", she chuckled.

"Ano yang mga dala mo?", Liza asked her.

"Ay bouquet sa anak ko siguradong matutuwa siya dito at balot", she squeaks.

"Nako paniguradong ang laki ng ngiti non pag nakita ang balot", Bongbong remembering her rabbit smiles.

"Irene tawagan mo na si Greggy kakain na tayo ng lunch", Imelda said and she obliged.

Irene walking outside and trying to have a good courage to make her husband listen to her as they always fight.

She sighed for a moment and compose herself and slowly sit beside him and trying to form a words.

She's about to talk but no sounds were out as she can't utter any words and ended up silently crying at his back.

She slowly lifted up her hands holding his arms slowly rubbing it for him to quite calm and breath.

"What are you doing here?", he asked without facing her.

"Ho-h... Hon co-come l-le-let's eat now", she's stuttering.