Chapter III: First Meet

THIRD PERSON POV:

Natapos na ang Business Expo nila Greggy sa Baguio City so it's means their lives will be back now to reality. Reality of doing a lot of paperworks for him in their company and Thirdy in her school.

Ff 7.30am

Thirdy is peacefully sleeping while hugging her dad's neck and Greggy is also still asleep snoring, then Greggy's phone suddenly ring.

"Hayst natutulog yung tao", reklamo nya while getting his phone on his nightstand.

"Yes, Hello?" he asked with sleepy voice.

"Ah, si-sir sorry po to disturb your sleep, but you have an urgent meeting at 8 or 8:10 am po", Josh his secretary informed him.

Agad namang nabuhayan si Greggy dahilan para mahulog siya sa kama.

"Aray, yeah I'll be there, bye." he ended the call and immediately take a bath.

After taking a bath he wakes up his daughter who is still sleeping.

"Hey, Munchkin, munchkin wake up now the moon is gone as the stars also, here comes the sunny sun", while kissing thirdy all over her face, then Thirdy wake up and immediately hug her Daddy tightly.

"Good morning Daddy, love you" she said while brightly smiling.

"Good morning also My Munchkin, take a bath because I have urgent meeting pa, then I will drives you pa to your school. Go." he said while tucking some hair strand of her daughter.

Thirdy just follow her dad and go to the bathroom, after taking a bath she wears her clothes which is a oversized black shirt, white square pants, paired her white shoes and a black Under Armor Backpack and letting her hair down. Her hair is not long naman just on her neck lang.

She then go downstairs while her Dad is cooking their breakfast for today and their lunch for lunchtime later.

Thirdy sits on her chair while eating her dad's prepared breakfast the sunny-side-up egg, bacon, sandwiches, ham and her milk.

Ff in the car

GREGGY'S POV:

Were here now in the car as I will drop Thirdy in her school and I will go straightly to my company for I have meeting pa.

While driving I open the radio and sing some classical songs which Thirdy's favorites.

We're just jiving and singing until we get to her school.

"Munchkin have fun ha, at huwag maghahanap ng away", I jokingly said.

"Eh, Daddy naman anong maghahanap ng away", she answered.

"Eto naman joke lang, I know you won't and you're a good girl kaya" I said.

"Yes, I am. Bye Daddy take care I love you, huwag magpapagod ng masyado Gregorio"  sweet Thirdy said to me while kissing me multiple times on my cheeks.

"Opo, madam masusunod po, I love you too", I responded.

I opened my door and went to the other side to open my Munchkin door.

"Hehehe thank you Daddy", she chuckled.

She then go straight to her classroom and I went back inside my car and drives to my company.

THIRDY'S POV:

I just got in my classroom and my friends suddenly came out from nowhere, mga multo ba to kahit saan sumusulpot?

"Hi Emman, sana all my pa vacation", Allison said to me.

"Asan na yung strawberry ko Eman?", Lara asked.