Chapter LI: Mysterious Call

ANDY'S POV:

I am with my friends Jade, Jordan, Steven, and Markus which we're here in the mall having fun in the arcade.

If you think that it was just the five of us, well you're wrong.

Di kami pwedeng lumabas na kami lang noh ang higpit mga pamilya namin which we have bodyguards that keep looking for our safety.

Well Jade is a Ayala, Jordan is a Estrada, Steven is a Gomez and Markus is Kuya Miggy's cousin which he's a Guzman.

"Dude I heard that you have the limited gaming set", Jordan suddenly said as we are shooting balls in the ring.

"Yeah I heard that also and it's a customized set, cool", Steven added.

"Where did you bought it, eh sa America payon nag-sasale wala pa yun dito sa Philippines", Jade asked.

"Ah...it's from my good friend a really good friend", I said.

"Then who's that good friend of yours?", Jordan asked, hayst chismoso talaga to.

"Si Ashton doon sa California ko siya nakilala", I lied.

"Woah what a good friend it is. To give you that kind of gaming set and it's all customised pa", Markus uttered, minsan lang talaga nagsasalita itong si Markus eh kaya nagugulat kami minsan.

"Oh bro you're here pala!", Jade said acts like surprised.

"I'm here no, I didn't talk lang", he defended.

"Yow, Andy I saw your Tita she's a hotty", Steven said and smirked.

"Yeah I saw her IG damn she's freaking hot dude", Jordan added.

"Yikes, ang pangit kaya ng ugali non", I said and shoots.

"Really? My kuya pa naman had a crush on her", Steven said.

"You should tell to Kuya Nile na don't have a crush on her. Mamumulubi kayo apaka demanding nya", I said.

"Yeah, actually I met her like five times I think. It was a event which Tita Irene and my Mom are invited and that Victoria had a bad attitude", Markus said.

"Oh really bro why?", Steven asked him.

"You know a waiter was bumped by someone then the soda was accidentally poured on her hand, imagine it was just on her hand. Hindi sa damit, but she pushed the waiter which Tita Irene didn't saw it as she's busy with the gangs", Markus shared, ghad.

"What a freak?", Jade uttered.

"Oh my ghad I should tell my Kuya, ayaw ko siyang maging sister in law", Steven said.

"Andy your other Tita Thirdy she's my Kuya's crush", Jade said.

"Hey my two brothers too had a crush on her", Jordan added.

"Yow bros....Hold on my cousin Miggy's own her don't you dare", Markus said firmly.

"Yow they're not together so may pag-asa pa ang mga kuya namin", Jade said.

"You don't know what's the real score between them", Markus said confidently.

"Yow bros hold on....Kuya Miggy is courting my Tita Thirdy even before so step back", I said.

"Andy and I we'll be a family in the future", Markus said and we have our best friend fist bomb.

"Ano ba yan Araneta-Guzman na pala, but bagay sila", Steven said, balimbing.

We continue playing which we're jumping her on the trampaulin throwing balls to each other.

"Sir Andy tumatawag po ang Daddy nyo sir", my bodyguard then interrupted and give me the phone.