CHAPTER 14 - Their First Meeting (3)

Hey guys! How have you been? I hope you all doing fine!

Some part are a bit exaggerated, I put them because I forgot what I originally going to put. So I might or might not edit it later.

This is because I confidently said to myself I'll remember it when I start writing later.

I don't (•́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀)

***

Everyone is chatting around with each other, discussing about the previous video that they watch. Some just laze around, not knowing what to do.

While some of those with power are all paying attention to Cale and his people action. Some want to pull them to their side, but didn't know how.

Money? Hah! Cale Henituse is literally the son of wealthiest family!

The nobles who supports the second and third prince approach them a few times, proposed to them that they should work with them instead of the 'trash' Cale.

Saying they can give them more salary, a higher position, as long as they work with them. And that it'll be an honor since their prince might become the King instead.

Yet Cale's people refuse and leave them seething in rage.

Those who don't know of their true worth are curious about why others try so hard to convince them when they're just peasants. Especially since usually these nobles ego are over the roof.

However, mostly only those in the high society and those with huge wealth knows how valuable they are, after all, they have a lot of valuable information, whether it's about the war or the other nations.

Before not many nobles care about them this much because the world was peaceful. And no matter how useful they were, they're only consist of those low born peasants that aren't worth their time.

Of course. The few nobles who are smart had already try before, but didn't succeed. With their information and strength–that they been trying their best to gauge out of them–, if they make them work under the second or third prince, it could help them in the fight for the throne.

While those who just realized can't deny, especially, after they catch some of their discussion during break. They didn't even bother set a barrier as if to say they don't care about them hearing it (they don't). Even more so, since the information seem to be important too.

So some people still glance at them and pay attention to them and after seeing Cage and Taylor got along with Cale Henituse's people so well cause many people including, Alberu, to feel even interested.

Ever since they reveal that they know each other, a lot of people feel intrigued and watch them in curiosity, however, no one dare to ask about their relationship.

Many nobles start to pay attention to Taylor Stan too. Since it's obvious that Taylor Stan will probably take over the Marquis family after Venion's was reveal.

And seeing their close relationship, many people just thought these people must be the one who save them when the assailants who broke into the house of the Stan eldest son, Taylor Stan.

Yes. Assailants.

There was an incident about some assailants broke into the resident, where the Marquis Stan eldest son, Taylor Stan stay. He completely disappear from the public after that.

Of course this is just a cover. They weren't assailant, but assassins. The majority of the nobles if not all knows of this, however, nobody care since it's none of their business. And it's natural for the nobles family to try killing each other anyway.