CHAPTER 10 - Henituse's Territory War Arc

Note:

- Cale - Telepathy
'Cale' - Flashbacks
'Cale' - Thought
"Cale" - Talk
Cale - Tcf Story or Story
[Cale] - Cain

*This is an au*

-------

[Okay everyone. Break is over. Let continue.] Cain suddenly appear and said.

Those who were scattering around return to their seat while some bring food and drinks to their seat too.

While Choi Han sigh, he was going to apologize to Cale Henituse but that guy suddenly went somewhere before Choi Han could talk to him. Choi Han decided to wait for him to return, but now the break is already over and he still hasn't returned.

Someone suddenly raised their hand.

[What's the matter, miss Tasha?] Cain asked.

"What about young master Cale and Mary? They're still haven't returned yet." Tasha respond. She was a bit stunt at the way Cain call her but she didn't really mind.

Many people were also curious.

Aiden's group also want to follow Cale too, but Cale didn't allow them to. He said Mary might feel uncomfortable which Tasha was really grateful for that.

Cain was about to answer when the door burst open. Cale, Mary, Azad and the kids all walk out

They could see the kids talking happily with Mary while Mary just nods or give a small response. While Cale and Azad walking behind them.

[You guys are here. Hurry up and sit down. We're about to start.] Cain said.

They nods and start to walk toward their seat, but when Mary start to walk toward her seat, Raon flew toward her and ask.

"Good girl Mary, why don't you sit with us?" Raon ask while hovering around Mary.

"That's right nya." Hong who was being carried by Basen added. On nods in agreement with her siblings. She was being carried by Lily.

"Thank you, Raon-nim. But I would like to sit with grandfather, aunt Tasha and the other dark elves." Mary bow a little as she said that. Her voice sound monotone as usual.

"Okay then let's play more later, good girl Mary." Raon cheerfully said as he wave his small paws, not minding that he was rejected. He flew toward the other then return to their seat.

The other nods at her then also return to their seat. Cale was the last to follow. He pat Mary head, "You don't have to push yourself too hard. Take it easy."

Mary nods in understanding then return to her seat. Cale also return to his seat.

-

"Why wasn't boss that nice to me?" Liam question with a small pout on his face.

"Because you are annoying." Aiden calmly reply.

"Hey!" Liam yell out.

[Alright. Let's start.]

Liam reluctantly quiet down after hearing that.

The screen then turn on.

***

Chapter 197 : There's a Dragon?

•••

Beeeeeeep- Beeeeeeep-

All of the video communication devices were consistently shining red.

Basen Henituse, the second son of the Henituse family, looked out of the window of the information monitoring room.