This Woman Dares to Defy Me

Start from the beginning

Jian Luo burst into tears, with a smile on his face: "Really."

So the potato pancakes are finished.

There was still a little lunch break after the family ate, and Jian Luo lay on the cramped cot and continued to watch Food Network.

He has generally browsed the basics of this website. The anchors basically rely on making meat delicacies, and there are very few vegetables.

The posted fries now have a total of 160 million hits and 500 comments.

Jian Luo swiped down to read the comments:

"Why hasn't the anchor signed a contract yet, this annoying little goblin."

"Brush eight hundred times a day."

"It's been a day, why is the website efficiency so slow!"

Various feedbacks show that French fries not only conquered the human beings in the 21st century, but also conquered the stomachs of interstellar people.

If the response of the fries is not good, then Jian Luo may really have signed the terms of humiliating the country, but the question is, it seems that the response of the fries is not bad, so can he bet on it?

Just thinking about it, the platform's private message rang.

Jian Luo opened a private message and found that it was not an auditor, but a message from a person named "Jiang Jiang": "Hello, I am the person in charge of Jinjiang Live Broadcasting Network, I have tasted the food you made, I am very interested, would you like to come to our website?"

In the end he left a contact.

Jian Luo hesitated to add him, almost only after adding him, the other party agreed, and was still very excited: "Hello, hello, are you Luoluo, I'm the person in charge of Jinjiang Live Broadcasting Network, you can call me Jiang Jiang, you may not have heard of me or our website, but don't worry, we..."

Next, he forced a long time to introduce the website.

Jian Luo said, "Can you send me the link of the live broadcast network?"

Jiang Jiang hurriedly said, "Yes, yes!"

He sent a website, and Jian Luo clicked on the live broadcast network, but it took a long time to open it, and it was a piece of green, which can be said to be very harmonious.

The layout of the website is simple and clear at a glance, that is, there are few anchors, almost none.

Jiang Jiang waited for a while: "Do you have any questions?"

"Why is the screen so stuck?" Jian Luo asked with his soul, "Is it a problem with my internet speed?"

Jiang Jiang was suspiciously silent for a few seconds: "Isn't this the only time the website was established, and the server hasn't been upgraded yet."

Jian Luo expressed doubts, but this person had a good attitude, so he asked, "What about the benefits, do you have any benefits for signing newcomers?"

Jiang Jiang is excited: "Of course, if you are willing to sign with us, 3/7 points, you 7 us 3!"

Jane's eyes lit up.

He and Jiang Jiang confirmed some matters. Just in case, he did not sign a long-term contract, but signed a three-month contract. If the follow-up website is strong and he can make money, he will continue to sign.

Jiang Jiang agreed immediately.

To be honest, if it wasn't for the fact that this was a legitimate website, with such an earnest attitude, Jian Luo would have doubted whether this product was a scammer.